• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you feel about the popularity of your villagers?

I doesn't bother me the slightest, except that I think Savannah is underappreciatet. I do understand why most people wouldn't like the likes of Gaston, Beardo and Rasher, though. Most, if not all, tier 1 and 2 villagers are girly and cute, and that's fine but it's not my cup of tea. To each their own. :)

Not really bothered at all, though I guess its not surprising that most of the villagers I do like are in higher tiers. Marshal, Stitches, most of the lazy dog villagers (Bones, Biskit, Lucky, Walker) etc. Its usually appearance and personality which bases the popularity. Rasher the pig is an angry red pig and I like him as a villager (had him in ACWW the first time I ever played) despite the fact he can be rude at times. He is in Tier 5 probably because there are better villagers visually and the fact that he is, well. Cranky and I'm sure that's not very popular in terms of personality. Lazy characters are usually more popular from what I believe simply because they're VERY easy to get along with and probably the more humorous with their food adventures in life.

EDIT: Restarted the other day, got Stitches, Apples as a native fruit and a pretty good map layout. Only flaw is a tiny island but man I'm enjoying the town reset. Though it does have a price tag, mainly 20m and Lucky from my old village ;-; and a ton of other unorderable furniture/clothes but it was worth it.

Last edited:
Popular or not, who cares? I find like all the villagers unique and cute in their own way! Don't offend anyone of their villager just because you don't like them, there is always reasons behind someone having a villager. I love them all <3

I never paid much attention to how popular my villagers are. I didn't even look at the list until today.
I have one T1-Lucky. One T2-Julian. One T3-Ribbot. The rest are all T4/5 and I love them all except one T5
whose name I refuse to use anymore. Just call her Voldemort.

In the start I think I started with merengue , she was the only night tiered villager I had I think, but she lived out so I cycled her twice lol (she moved out twice) but I had some tier 5 and 3 or 4 villagers , I liked Roald but I didn't realy like him anymore then dotty she moved out but I cycled 16 again and marshal was a Favourite I had to cycle him again as he lived before , but I had a lot of tier 5 before like Carmen and Scoot and Bruce? But I don't really care about the Tiers, it's just how I feel around them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never paid much attention to how popular my villagers are. I didn't even look at the list until today.
I have one T1-Lucky. One T2-Julian. One T3-Ribbot. The rest are all T4/5 and I love them all except one T5
whose name I refuse to use anymore. Just call her Voldemort.
Diva or Gigi?

I have mostly tier 1 and 2 villagers and some tier 5, while I got them they were perhaps lower tier, but I saw them rise in popularity. And I don't give 2 flying fricks about popularity of my villagers, people that let their loved villagers move because they became popular are really weird to me.

Back