Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

I just realised that there was trouble with my Captain Falcon amiibo being shipped and Jeremy was in charge of shipping, and he played me with Captain Falcon...

hmmm......
methinks he purposely didn't buy it in case I used it to train against Falcon's so that he would beat me in a tournament weeks later.....
hmmm....
jks lol thankyou sm for the fox amiibo
I don't use Falcon, that was CookingOkasan.

not gonna say that I could hardly move because of lag but I could hardly move because of lag. catch you back in grand finals boss >;l

Okay, so we know Prime is in the finals. Do you think that streaming it will still be an option?

Okay, so we know Prime is in the finals. Do you think that streaming it will still be an option?

Depending on how far I make it in losers, I'd be willing to stream it, or at least record the matches so you guys can upload them wherever you want. Just lmk.

Depending on how far I make it in losers, I'd be willing to stream it, or at least record the matches so you guys can upload them wherever you want. Just lmk.

just join their game and SD for spectator view :}

@thread: my opponent still hasnt contacted me so idk how this goes now

Last edited:
just join their game and SD for spectator view :}

@thread: my opponent still hasnt contacted me so idk how this goes now

that's weird they've been pretty active in the thread. I'll give them until the end of the day. Just shoot them another message or two today.

great games pufflekirby!! i couldnt touch your zelda -______-

Last edited:
I can't wait to play Jer.
mo7zYc9.png

When is our game due anyway? I've been just kind of around lately. I only played for like 15 minutes in the last 3 days, so I don't want to go into a game that cold.

*hungoverly edits the bracket...*

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh I lost track of when matches are due............ I think Losers Round 3 were due yesterday so Round 4 will be due sometime monday

- - - Post Merge - - -

drank way too much last night and took an IRL falcon knee to the ribs...

Last edited:
*hungoverly edits the bracket...*

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh I lost track of when matches are due............ I think Losers Round 3 were due yesterday so Round 4 will be due sometime monday

- - - Post Merge - - -

drank way too much last night and took an IRL falcon knee to the ribs...

Losers were due by Thursday

I've vm'd Ashtot but he hasn't replied :/

hope it isn't a DQ.

hopefully now u know what its like to be punished by falcon

u damn falcon user :p

Back