Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

I now understand how frustrating opposite timezones are. I just want to play my damn match and move on :mad:

i'm sc remaing OGOODBYE amichann's bf is too good

i lost 2-0 btw

future notice: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LAG OUTS my internet hates smash and monster hunter

I died on purpose against MintSwift cause she kept spamming electro shock and teleporting so I refused to play.

I guess she wins .

I died on purpose against MintSwift cause she kept spamming electro shock and teleporting so I refused to play.

I guess she wins .

I really don't want to argue about this, but when you use a fast light character that KOs at 80% if you can sweet spot it, speed is my only advantage. I thought the arieals and the grabs x thunder were balanced with all the other teleporting I did. Plus you did have the upper hand when you changed characters after we agreed to redo the match, because by then you knew who I was good at and how to counter. Good game though, I'd like to vs you again in the future.

I'll have a few games now if you want? Sorry for being rude, I'm just stressed as I've got exams coming up ,-, Sorry.

Omg Jav, me and MintSwift jsut had a game. Mint was pikachu, I was villager and Jav was Gannondorf. Jesus christ was that close. Ganondorf vs villagers. Both on over 100percent damage. Ganondorf and Villager KO each other at the same Jesus that wwas close Jav ;o;

Omg Jav, me and MintSwift jsut had a game. Mint was pikachu, I was villager and Jav was Gannondorf. Jesus christ was that close. Ganondorf vs villagers. Both on over 100percent damage. Ganondorf and Villager KO each other at the same Jesus that wwas close Jav ;o;

Those were some fun matches, aha~ As you can see I can make some pretty dumb mistakes lol~

this isn't tournament play. take it elsewhere. DBZ kills are really hype, but from now on keep in mine to only use this thread for tournament matches and whatnot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Danielkang2's winning tactics: emotionally drain you while you wait on a match with very little helpful info coming from their end

Last edited:
Back