• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

CookingOkasan

C H A T B O T
Bells
Switch
0547-1832-9017
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I know quite a few people missed out on sign ups for the last ~tournament~ so I figured I would go ahead and get the ball rolling with another one. We'll shoot for 32 people, hopefully that works out. You guys wanted a losers bracket so ask and you shall receive.

no items
3 stock
double elimination
Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Duck Hunt, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Castle Siege, or any omega stages
All games are best of 3 except for the following matches which are best of 5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals
No custom moves

1. Javocado - donated 1,000 tbt
2. PandaNikita
3. CookingOkasan - donated 2,070 tbt
4. Crys - 500
5. Prime - donated 200 tbt
6. Beleated_Media
7. Ashtot - donated 100 tbt
8. MintSwift - donated 100 tbt
9. LockFancy - donated 30 tbt
10. Danielkang2
11. 00jachna - donated 50 tbt
12. Antlers - donated 200 tbt
13. RhinoK - donated 100 tbt
14. Trundle - donated 100 tbt
15. Monkey D Luffy
16. ZigZagg991 - donated 100 tbt
17. Jeremy - donated 100 tbt
18. Badcrumbs - donated 600 tbt
19. Jarrad
20. Zane - donated 50 tbt
21. Justin
22. Jerey (contact MintSwift)
23. Emmatheweirdo
24. Dilgeer (contact Zane)
25. SockHead - donated 100 tbt
26. Jinglefruit
27. PuffleKirby21 - donated 150 tbt
28. VillageDweller
29. PlasmaPowern- donated 100 tbt
30. ThePhil (contact Amilee)
31. Superpenguin - donated 150 tbt
32. Amichann - donated 150 tbt

other donors:
Luna Moonbug - donated 500 tbt
selcouth - donated 150 tbt

As with Ashton's tournament, you will have 48 hours to complete your matches (unless you both PM me for a 24 hour extension). If I don't hear from you and you haven't completed your match, you will be DQ'd and your opponent will advance.

Match winners, please PM me with the results of your matches. I will be checking the thread but having a notification will make things much easier on me and will make everything run much smoother.

There will also be a prize pool of TBT Bells. I will be putting in 400 bells and I encourage others to donate accordingly. If you send your bells for the tournament to me, the sum will be recorded in this post and at the end will be split 60/30/10 to the tournaments top 3. Since this will be the longest tournament we've held on TBT thus far, I hope that you all will donate pretty graciously.

Prize Pool: 6,450 bells

Feel free to ask any questions!

Most importantly... Have fun!

TOURNAMENT BRACKET: http://challonge.com/TBT3

Last edited:
Put me down for a spot. Hopefully I can donate something in the future.

Oops I was suggesting things for this tournament in the last one, not knowing this one was made already. Glad to see more stages added!

edit: And I will play

Last edited:
Back