• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

see u guys in the loser's bracket 8)

edit: omg see u in the next one LOL (need to practice playing with humans and not cpu's and amiibos)

Last edited:
see u guys in the loser's bracket 8)

edit: omg see u in the next one LOL (need to practice playing with humans and not cpu's and amiibos)

i need to practice too lets go

nnid: gyaradosblood

edit nvm guess ur offline (anyone reading this at the time catch me in the irc to practice)

Last edited:
i need to practice too lets go

nnid: gyaradosblood

edit nvm guess ur offline (anyone reading this at the time catch me in the irc to practice)
I added you (i was gonna VM but I can't forgive me Okasan)

I mean it would be cool to have someone who could stream join loser finals, winner finals, and grand finals but they'd have to be available when the matches are going on and they'd have to test to see if it lags any before the match starts or something. That would be cooler than just uploading a replay afterwards, but I mean replays would be sufficient I guess... we'll see.

When's the deadline for the first of the loser bracket? It seems like some may have forgotten about them since half the matches need to be performed.

mfw when chillin in the losers bracket and you're waiting for a match to finish that has DK2 in it
DwZCT.png

I'm still waiting for either Prime or Emma to lose...

But I'll be a good boy and be patient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm going to donate 100 TBT so I don't look like a bad person.

Antlers, I pm'd you. I can play right now.

Last edited:
Back