Villager you were most excited to get?

I would say Blanche and Leonardo. They're not really super popular but I wanted them forever so when I finally got them it was like YAAASSSSS and now I never want to give them up. The best part is when you finally get to see the villager in game and you fall in love with them, just a "wow you're here, in the flesh (or pixels?)" feeling~

I was very excited when Fuchsia moved in a year ago, I did the villager reset trick for the first time and it took one hour and there she was! Fortunately she plotted her house in a good spot. She is one of the new villagers in New Leaf and I have seen her in a dream town before. So she was a dreamie for me c:

Either Fauna or Zell... or Stitches... I love all my peoples... but Dizzy is deff my fave

Erik, even though Kyle was my ultimate dreamie. The reason was because I had been looking for Erik EVERYWHERE. I participated in numerous auctions and desperately lurked nearly 24/7 for him but never had any luck. Finally this kind soul saw that he was a dreamie of mine and PM'd me. I was soooo beyond happy when I got him. Kyle, however, was easy as pie to achieve and one of my first achieved dreamies.

Bianca, nobody had her. I looked everywhere! Whenever they did have her, someone offered already or she was already gone by the time I saw the post go up. It took ages to find her. I was so fed up and finally an awesome person had her and only wanted the exotic set for her, I was so happy. I jumped for joy literally lol She had even plotted herself right next to Benjamin the next day with only 3 tries, which was really lucky.

A month ago, I went to check who was in my campsite and it turned out to be Flurry! She is just too adorable.
I also recieved Skye in my campsite this week and was pretty happy about that as well c:

Probably Tex. I decided to get him since he's my bf's birthday villager, and I was desperate to get him while I had a free space. I campsite resetted for a week, but then someone on TBT had him moving out and actually held him for me over the weekend.

(Getting him sort of became an obsession, though, and it sort of creeps me out, ahaha...)

LOLLY!
a bit more then a year ago I had all my dreamies in my town. But then I lost Lolly :c I replaced her with merry but I didn't hit it of with her at all.... So I reset my town -.- I got all my dreamies back within a couple of days, including LOLLY! :D

Scoot!!!! I loved him from the very first time I saw a pic of him. I had my town for 9 months before I was able to obtain him. Now he will be with me forever. <3

I don't cycle and do all that, so my villagers for the most part are always rubbish... but then recently something amazing happened.. Lolly moved in!!
I wass soooooo happy,she was so cute and she was inside her house, it was so cute, the design and she had some modern wood furniture i needed too, and she had K.K.stroll playing!!!

I love her colour and patterns and the fact that she's a cat, with cute eyes etc.!

The first time in my ACNL game i've gotten so excited over a villager

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOLLY!
a bit more then a year ago I had all my dreamies in my town. But then I lost Lolly :c I replaced her with merry but I didn't hit it of with her at all.... So I reset my town -.- I got all my dreamies back within a couple of days, including LOLLY! :D

same here :3 :) :D xD

Beau! I got him through campsite again 'cause like I had him in camp but 10 villagers... anyways I got him again and like I just love how the town tune plays with him-- it sounds so nice ahh plus I dunno but theres something super adorable about him-

Pecan, for the reason she was in my previous Smashville town (the one in Wild World), before it ceased to exist any longer.

And for some reason, she, along with Pit and Marshal, form the Holy Triforce, as the Triforces of Wisdom, Courage, and Power, respectively. She's Pit's one true love, as she met him in Old Smashville, and the two fell for each other instantaneously. The two had no idea they were actually important in an old legend. When she survived the destruction of Old Smashville, she went to some distant mountains and found a mysterious portal, containing an amulet with a large green jewel as its center accessory. She put it on, and she was instantly granted the power the long-dormant volcano connected to it once had. She continued her travels, making sure to keep the amulet's magic a secret, until one day, she found a nice town with a campsite near the beach. She built an igloo using her amulet, and her lover (whom she thought she had lost forever) noticed the igloo. The two were reunited for life, and the people of the nice town (New Smashville) were overjoyed to hear of such a relationship.

Pecan, for the reason she was in my previous Smashville town (the one in Wild World), before it ceased to exist any longer.

And for some reason, she, along with Pit and Marshal, form the Holy Triforce, as the Triforces of Wisdom, Courage, and Power, respectively. She's Pit's one true love, as she met him in Old Smashville, and the two fell for each other instantaneously. The two had no idea they were actually important in an old legend. When she survived the destruction of Old Smashville, she went to some distant mountains and found a mysterious portal, containing an amulet with a large green jewel as its center accessory. She put it on, and she was instantly granted the power the long-dormant volcano connected to it once had. She continued her travels, making sure to keep the amulet's magic a secret, until one day, she found a nice town with a campsite near the beach. She built an igloo using her amulet, and her lover (whom she thought she had lost forever) noticed the igloo. The two were reunited for life, and the people of the nice town (New Smashville) were overjoyed to hear of such a relationship.

Thank you for this story of legend and true love! This is heartbreaking<3

I had been playing New Leaf for a few months before I found out that I could adopt villagers from other towns.Pinky was my favorite villager in my Gamecube town and I just had to have her in my New Leaf town.A kind person here on TBT let me have her for free and when she showed up in my town I thought,"Man,Pinky is friggin' huge now!"The screenshot below is from Pinky's first walking-around day in my town.She was wearing the frog tee and her catchphrase was "nyet"(must've been hanging around with Vladimir in her old town).

vseje8W - Imgur.jpg

Back