• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Keep hearing buzzing in left ear.

Ghost Soda

(he him or they them)
Bells
Winter Mittens
User Title Color Change
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
so starting yesterday, i'd sometimes hear a small buzzing sound, like a vibrating phone or a bee or something, in my left ear. it's not too loud that i can't ignore it but it's been bothering me. is there anyway way to make it stop?

also, i've been listening to music loudly on earbuds if that helps.

it's a bee
there's a bee inside ur head. it likes ur music so it's buzzing along

trust me i'm a doctor

It might be from the music.
That used to happen to me a lot when I would spend hours blasting music on the highest setting my headphones could manage. It's like when your ears ring after a concert. It should go away soon. Maybe just take a break from the music for the rest of the day and see what happens?

Either you've got ringing in the ears, or there actually IS a bee in your ear. Don't listen to ANY music of ANY kind for 24 hours, and if that doesn't work call your doctor and see if there's something in your ear or what.

No joke, my friend had to go to the hospital because a bug crawled in her ear when she was sleeping.
The doctors at the hospital had like specialized tools for getting bugs out of ears.

You may not have a bug in your ear, but be prepared in case you do o.o

uhm it sounds like you already know what the problem is considering you stated in the first post that you have been listening to loud music as a "sidenote"
like wtf are you expecting? yeesh

HEY! It's the guy who asked for my penis length! GET HIM, YOU FOOLS!!!

In all seriousness, I have to say, I've had this happen too.

i think if it were a bug it'd seem a bit louder maybe? if you said it doesnt distract you then it may not be a bee. but you should probably get it checked just to be sure.

if it is a bug just cover both of your ears with your hands to make the bug suffocate

Sometimes at night, I hear a constant vibrating sound like someone is trying to call my phone.

But no one is calling and the sound persists.

Back