Scamming and bad transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and after I scammed flop I learned my lesson (Ban) and never did anything like that again. How ever Adol The Red has been scamming LOTS of people he doesn't have a BAN or anything.

Last edited:
Yes and after I scammed flop I learned my lesson (Ban) and never did anything like that again. How ever Adol The Red has been scamming LOTS of people he doesn't have a BAN or anything.

Aparently only one more person then you. Don't you think you're being pretty hypocritical right now?

Ok but don't ask people for handouts when you're a scammer too.

I left bad and they left me bad, "Never game me payment" and stuff like that, WELL HELLO? You scammed me out of a code you sayed what game you want and I bought a code.... Excuse me @Adol The Red but YOU are the one who didn't give me payment.

I hate TBT* for this reason now until I get somthing back (Code,TBT,Pokeball**)

*Not the rest of the nice users the scammer
**They said I would get a pokeball.

Currently accepting TBT donations for my loss if you donate I will be very grateful of you!

donations
uh

Blizzard what have you done

I AM NOT A SCAMMER I HAVE ONLY SCAMMED FLOP

that means you are a scammer. an ex-scammer, but a scammer. you have no one to blame but yourself on that one.
We should probably get back on topic

Last edited:
SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING I SCAMMED 3 PEOPLE I HAVE ONLY SCAMMED FLOP AND LEARNED THE HARD WAY, THE ONES ABOUT GOLD ROSES ARE FAKE IT WASN'T ME, AND THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST A TRADE THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
Shhhhh. The hole you are digging for yourself is only getting deeper.

SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING I SCAMMED 3 PEOPLE I HAVE ONLY SCAMMED FLOP AND LEARNED THE HARD WAY, THE ONES ABOUT GOLD ROSES ARE FAKE IT WASN'T ME, AND THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST A TRADE THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

You do know that you're only drawing more attention to yourself, right?

I came in to see if there were any scammer warnings.
Instead I got a scammer warning of a scammer themselves.
.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back