Scamming and bad transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Is it forbidden on this site to publicize other's offenses on another site (like if I called the scammer in question's name on ACC or Tumblr and expose his offenses there)? I know there's no need to, but I don't see any rules about talking behind this site's back. If I confused you here, I'll clear up.

No, I don't have the motive of doing this, nor do I see anyone doing this.

We don't really have anything to do with what goes on outside of TBT.

Though I wouldn't really recommend publicizing anyone's offenses publicly, whether it be on TBT or any other site. If you know someone has done something that is against our rules or believe someone may be here to cause trouble then report it. Emphasis on the report. That way the whole staff can see it.

Hi! I feel like I've contacted most people involved and have acquired the bulk of the information already, but if anyone has more information to forward to me then please do.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We don't really have anything to do with what goes on outside of TBT.

Though I wouldn't really recommend publicizing anyone's offenses publicly, whether it be on TBT or any other site. If you know someone has done something that is against our rules or believe someone may be here to cause trouble then report it. Emphasis on the report. That way the whole staff can see it.

I see now. But even if I don't get in trouble here if I publicize "a TBTer's offense on this site" on another site, God is still watching me. If I wanna stick to what he wants, I shouldn't do it at all, even if I don't call out the names. Yes, I will focus more on reporting and less on public blacklisting.

Last edited:
[size=-2]I'm actually a little curious because I'm still slightly newbish to the community, but is there a "black list" somewhere that offenders are put on? At least for the sake of warning other people about them.

Or at least, can there/should there be a guide about scamming and what to look for/how to avoid it as best as possible?

Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but maybe add a little constructive ideas to the mix.[/size]

this isn't reddit, thank god.

Please stop unnecessarily bumping this thread. It doesn't need to be stickied nor bumped. The issue this thread has mostly been about is almost resolved already.

Private messages have been sent to those who it concerns. We consider this incident a closed case now for the most part and I'll be closing this thread as a result. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back