Scamming and bad transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth? Why are they being removed? Surely bad ratings are there for reasons like this. That's really bad. Makes you feel kinda like you can't trust anyone if bad ratings are being removed because you don't know who's safe to trust on here.
i agree
so much

I'm surprised that someone with multiple accurate bad ratings haven't been permed yet. We don't need scammers who have no intention to stop roaming around here with no penalty.

That's gross that negative ratings have been removed. Perhaps if those ratings were still present, there wouldn't be so many people who've been scammed this past weekend. Ugh.

I'm surprised that someone with multiple accurate bad ratings haven't been permed yet. We don't need scammers who have no intention to stop roaming around here with no penalty.

I agree with you. If they do it once it could be a mistake or they could learn their lesson, but FIVE times? This person should be banned permanately straight away.

I agree with you. If they do it once it could be a mistake or they could learn their lesson, but FIVE times? This person should be banned permanately straight away.

Definitely.

I mean, it can be hard to figure out who is telling the truth in a "battle" since the mods weren't there, but if it's been proven, get rid of them because clearly, they aren't going to stop and obviously it's causing problems.

I left them a negative rating MONTHS ago (November), but it was inexplicably removed with no notice to me.

That's awful. If they are getting multiple, it needs to stay there to warn others. They just scammed one of my friends yesterday, and I seriously don't want it to be happening to anyone else.

I left bad and they left me bad, "Never game me payment" and stuff like that, WELL HELLO? You scammed me out of a code you sayed what game you want and I bought a code.... Excuse me @Adol The Red but YOU are the one who didn't give me payment.

I hate TBT* for this reason now until I get somthing back (Code,TBT,Pokeball**)

*Not the rest of the nice users the scammer
**They said I would get a pokeball.

Currently accepting TBT donations for my loss if you donate I will be very grateful of you!

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how they've banned some people for giving hints for the Easter egg hunt but when it comes to something serious like this, nothing gets done. That makes no sense in the slightest.

I left bad and they left me bad, "Never game me payment" and stuff like that, WELL HELLO? You scammed me out of a code you sayed what game you want and I bought a code.... Excuse me @Adol The Red but YOU are the one who didn't give me payment.

Currently accepting TBT donations for my loss if you donate I will be very grateful of you!

I was just looking at your feedback, and didn't you scam Flop back a year ago?

Considering youve scammed three people, you can't act like a victim...

karma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back