Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (7) +
I've seen a few reports about bad transactions, bad codes and whatnot lately. If you have been the victim of a bad sale you need to take screenshots of the pms when you send in a report. It makes my job a lot easier when it comes to determining how valid your statement is.

Additionally if you've been the victim of a bad trade (whether it be TBT or Game codes) please pm me.

Edit:
Because of how bad this scamming stuff has gotten I may take action against offenders. This may include a suspension from the forums if you're caught with proof. I'm not playing around anymore.

Last edited:
Wait so if you've been scammed out of btb or something you'll refund? Also I think this should be stickied

I never said you'd be refunded. I said I'd like to know so I can explore the matter.

Also I'm not going to sticky this because I'm excessively busy most of the night and don't want to be getting PM's about it all night long through the end of time.

Last edited:
That's kinda the reason why I make the users put in the code I'm trying to sell before they pay me TBT. If it doesn't work, they don't have to pay. If it works, I like to get the TBT.

Also, I go first when trading (like paying for an item or giving an items I'm trying to sell) so I don't end up scamming.

Bump. Scamming is really stupid, hopefully more scammers are actually caught

I'm not even going to apologize for bumping this older thread. However over the Easter weekend an individual took advantage of some people. They are roaming freely on the Board. Some transactions do not fall under the protection of the rules. That is understandable. However, a lot of good people have been scammed and that is serious.

I failed to listen to advice concerning an individual and lost a good amount. Do not fall for sob stories and just walk away if you feel uncomfortable with a transaction. I've been ignored by the individual and alerted a mod. My intent in contacting a mod was to simply raise awareness of what is going on.

Thank you for reading.

I wish to second Blizzard's post. Just because a member has a great wi-fi reputation and does giveaways does not mean that member is above scamming other members. The member in question scammed at least 4 people this past weekend. I have tried to warn members that I saw being targeted but activity was taken to pms only .. Please be careful

I wish to second Blizzard's post. Just because a member has a great wi-fi reputation and does giveaways does not mean that member is above scamming other members. The member in question scammed at least 4 people this past weekend. I have tried to warn members that I saw being targeted but activity was taken to pms only .. Please be careful

Another thing - are negative wifi ratings being dropped after a certain amount of time? I believe this member had negative ratings about their previous trades that fell through - but now they're no where to be found. Unless I'm wrong and they never had the wifi ratings???

Another thing - are negative wifi ratings being dropped after a certain amount of time? I believe this member had negative ratings about their previous trades that fell through - but now they're no where to be found. Unless I'm wrong and they never had the wifi ratings???

The negative one I left for the user in question was removed after about 4-5 months, but other users have negative ratings on their pages from over a year ago. :confused:

The negative one I left for the user in question was removed after about 4-5 months, but other users have negative ratings on their pages from over a year ago. :confused:

Wth? Why are they being removed? Surely bad ratings are there for reasons like this. That's really bad. Makes you feel kinda like you can't trust anyone if bad ratings are being removed because you don't know who's safe to trust on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back