• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your childhood game?

EconomicPig

Bells
Cake
Cake
It can be anything from a console game, card game, or PC game. You probably want to list something you spent excessive amounts of time on. Also reason why you would want to or not want to play it again at your present age. If you have played the game that the person above you has mention it first and say why you would or would not play it again.
Ill go first.
I played wizard 101 when I was younger... ALOT. I would not play it again because although the concept is nice it is very time consuming and is getting to repetitive.

Midtown Madness 3 (XBox) Spyro: Year of the dragon(PS1) Wario land 3 (GBC)

Absolutely sure it was Super Mario 64 DS. I spent many hours playing that game when I was about 6!

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was always my favorite, and I also played a lot of the Harvest Moon games, Animal Crossing (for GameCube), and this game called Dino Island. I still play all of them, except for Dino Island, I lost that one.

Mario Kart Wii. Spent tons of time on that game when I was 9 (keep in mind I'm pretty young so...)

I think it was Kingdom Hearts. I played them all out of order starting with KH: Chain of Memories on the gameboy when I was six.

I played that game on dreamcast before it was realease to gamecube. It removed my depression when I was 12.

Another human being that knows of the Dreamcast's existence. Props to you sir. I still have my Dreamcast copy, but for some reason the audio releases these loud screech noises when I play. I think I need a new disk.

Animal Crossing: Population Growing. I played the same town on my Gamecube until I got New Leaf like a year ago.

Last edited:
Another human being that knows of the Dreamcast's existence. Props to you sir. I still have my Dreamcast copy, but for some reason the audio releases these loud screech noises when I play. I think I need a new disk.

I still got that game as well. and oh god ever tried Sonic suffle on dreamcast? it was lots of fun but damn the grafic was awful hah

Me and my dad used to play the joystick Pacman games that you'd plug into your TV all the time!~
I remember I was really into online computer games like Toon Town and the Littlest Petshop online game, and I was always playing on my DS, usually Mario games <3

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Adventure Island, Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Majora's Mask. Played those for hours as a kid, epsically Majoras Mask and Mario Galaxy 2 :3

EDIT: And for online games I played Rescue Pets, Ty 2.0 and Pokefarm

Last edited:
The Sims, Sim City, Theme Hospital, Pokemon, Super Mario Land, Wario Land, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Land. Those were my earliest games, with Theme Hospital being the one I played the most before I got my first gameboy. I wish they'd release an updated Theme Hospital game, it was so freakin' fun :D

Last edited:
There's a lot of games I remember playing when I was growing up, and they make me feel nostalgic if I'm reminded by them/hear the game music etc. :) Prominent ones I played on the console that come to mind are Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Banjo Kazooie, Space Station Silicon Valley, and Yoshi's Story.

Back