• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Don't you just hate spammers?

00jachna

atleast
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Like EVERYTIME I go into for glory I always end up facing someone who either spams rolling, some combination or ****ing projectiles! ARRGH! It's so annoying, like WHY? You're not good at the game beacuase you can spam.

Just felt like saying this

I usually don't lose, it's just that it's so annoying when all they do is spam projectils

Last edited:
If it's projectile spam, just use a character that can reflect stuff back :U

Also rolling so easy to punish, especially if you're using Jigglypuff lmao.

It is annoying, but it really isn't hard to beat. All you need to do is spam projectiles until you can approach them or just spam aerial attacks since most spammers usually stay on the ground. You can also mock their playstyle by playing like them or just taunt a lot if it makes you feel better. :p

It is annoying, but it really isn't hard to beat. All you need to do is spam projectiles until you can approach them or just spam aerial attacks since most spammers usually stay on the ground. You can also mock their playstyle by playing like them or just taunt a lot if it makes you feel better. :p

I'll just taunt 24/7 someone spams xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Show me ya' moves!"

Me (Fox): uses combos and spacing
Friend 1:Spams Dark Pit's side B, and arrows like a dirtbag/ Stole my captain falcon and some how made it WORSE
Friend 2: Villager, Lyoid Rocket every single time
Friend 3: Uses Falco, does nothing except grabs and forward airs...

See what I'm dealing with?

Me (Fox): uses combos and spacing
Friend 1:Spams Dark Pit's side B, and arrows like a dirtbag/ Stole my captain falcon and some how made it WORSE
Friend 2: Villager, Lyoid Rocket every single time
Friend 3: Uses Falco, does nothing except grabs and forward airs...

See what I'm dealing with?

OMG I HAT PEOPLE WHO SPAMS PIT/DARKPITS SIDE B. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

don't you main toon link? lol
jk that's just how toon links kit is set up

Last edited:
don't you main toon link? lol
jk that's just how toon links kit is set up

Hehe, not anymore. I'm more of a Lucina/Luigi person now lol

(And I'm not talking about using projectiles like "effectevly" to win, rather "spam the same move and when the oppentent reaches his/her side roll to the other side"

**** Diddy kong.

I have never actually faced a spamming diddy kong. It's mostly pit/dark pit with their side B, link and his ****ing arrows and bowser junior with B and side B I see spam

Last edited:
Back