Who wants to leave the most? (But you won't let them.)

Tap Dancer

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Some of my villagers rarely mention wanting to leave, like Cyrano and Erik. (Yay! Because I want to keep them.) Others ping me more more often. Tabby, especially, is always thinking of leaving. I keep saying no.

Who keeps trying to slip away in your town?

I'm not letting anyone move out since I have all my permanent villagers. It looks like Ruby, Diana, and Fuchsia are the least likely to ping, while Lily might be the one who tries to leave the most. I think she's the only one of my five starters who is left.

Lolly.. all the time, sometimes I think I should just let her go but then nope, make her stay again. You're not leaving, Lolly -__-

When I was trying to get Cyrano, Beardo and Portia out, Marshal and Antonio would always ask me to leave ; ~; I was like "Whyyyy?? Don't you care that I love you?! Dx " They haven't asked recently, but still scared > _<

Hopper frequently asks to leave. He was one of the original five, but after all this time I still can't let him go. I would miss his villainous mug too much.

Whitney seems to want to leave my town the most. And how ironic! Erik has NEVER asked to move for me. And I know someone else who was trying to TT Erik out and it took forever to get him to ping. I guess he's just a stubborn villager when it comes to leaving!

Marshal, Fang and Felicity always ping me to leave. Maybe cuz I already got multiple pictures from them..

And they ping so often!! I achieved all my dreamies. So I TT and play going day by day just to check who might leave, and for the last few days, I got the moving ping three days in a row. Is this normal?? I thought when you turn down the moving ping you were safe to TT ahead 3-4 days til someone else wants to move >_<.. Heck I used to use 6 days ahead & 6 days back method before.. Now I'm just going by one day each when I TT...

Octavian has pinged me twice to leave >_< I don't even have his picture yet! I also have 3 villagers who have never once pinged (Graham, Bree, Winnie) and they're among those I would let go too.

Marshal, Fang and Felicity always ping me to leave. Maybe cuz I already got multiple pictures from them..

And they ping so often!! I achieved all my dreamies. So I TT and play going day by day just to check who might leave, and for the last few days, I got the moving ping three days in a row. Is this normal?? I thought when you turn down the moving ping you were safe to TT ahead 3-4 days til someone else wants to move >_<.. Heck I used to use 6 days ahead & 6 days back method before.. Now I'm just going by one day each when I TT...

Yes it is normal, they can ping everyday, but they always need 5 days to really move out so you are save for a few days after you told one of your villagers to stay.
My normal and snooty villagers ask to leave the most, especially Goldie and Whitney.

Static pings me ALL THE TIME for moving. He's my only cranky and one of my dreamies, so like hell am I letting him go! :p He's pretty easy to talk down for such an ornery squirrel.

Bunnie pinged me at least 5 times before I let her go (accidentally.) I've read certain personality types will ping to move more often (also helps what your friendship level is and how long they have lived in your town) but it's basically all random unless you calculate all that stuff.

Bluebear is always pinging me but there is no way I'm letting her go. Rhonda is also always asking to leave. I'd be okay with that but, of course, she always changes her mind. :/

OH MY GOD, I've had alfonso or w.e since beginning and he WONT move out. I'm trying to meet as many villagers as possible and I've TT so damn much and he's not budging. :(

Probably Ankha and Del. Ankha's permanent, but Del I'm on the fence with. I've come to like him quite a bit, but didn't have plans for him to stay this long. However, there's others that our higher up on my list that I wish would ping. Plus, Del's one of the two original villagers I have left, and Marcie (the other original) will likely get the boot once she pings.

Hm... on tie between Marshal and Francine. like no u bae's ;; probably the least for me is Beau and or Carmen?? well whatever none of them are leaving o vob

Back