• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure :) I'm cycling to make room in my town. Is there going to be an issue if I don't have room right away?
(btb is the same as tbt right? >w< I just joined a few days ago)

Last edited:
Sure :) I'm cycling to make room in my town. Is there going to be an issue if I don't have room right away?
(btb is the same as tbt right? >w< I just joined a few days ago)

Yes BTB is the same as TBT :)
Nope not all. If you reserve I will hold her for you :) that's why you're reserving, I do hope you'll have room soon and not make me wait more than 2 days after she's in boxes. Either way I'm going to powersave her so there won't be a problem if you can't take her right away.

Yes BTB is the same as TBT :)
Nope not all. If you reserve I will hold her for you :) that's why you're reserving, I do hope you'll have room soon and not make me wait more than 2 days after she's in boxes. Either way I'm going to powersave her so there won't be a problem if you can't take her right away.

Oh i should have room before two days :) I'll send you 200 tbt, and would you send me a message when she is ready?

(edit: I'm assuming I won't need to pay twice right? XD; 200 tbt covers reserving and purchase?)

Last edited:
hi, can i reserve Rosie Please? I didn't see anywhere saying i can't!

Oh i should have room before two days :) I'll send you 200 tbt, and would you send me a message when she is ready?

(edit: I'm assuming I won't need to pay twice right? XD; 200 tbt covers reserving and purchase?)

Yes the 200 BTB covers everything :) I'll VM you when I she's in boxes :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, can i reserve Rosie Please? I didn't see anywhere saying i can't!

I only accept BTB offers for tier 1-2 villagers, no BTB you can't reserve. Sorry :)

Apollo has been adopted!

Will continue to cycle later today, goodnight :)

Yes the 200 BTB covers everything :) I'll VM you when I she's in boxes :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only accept BTB offers for tier 1-2 villagers, no BTB you can't reserve. Sorry :)

I was kinda expecting a thing saying how much it would cost to reserve her -_-

I was kinda expecting a thing saying how much it would cost to reserve her -_-

200-300 BTB since it's Rosie

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I want to give someone else a chance to get her since you already received a villager from my town. Allow everyone to get a chance please.

I will most likely be powersaving her once she's in boxes if you're interested :)

Oh I'd definitely be interested in Merengue if you're doing that! Thank you!

Or else I'd be interested in Rosie if you can hold her for me until I have room ^_^ I could offer 300 BTB.

Last edited:
Adopted: Apollo

Moving: Amelia

New: Flo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'd definitely be interested in Merengue if you're doing that! Thank you!

Or else I'd be interested in Rosie if you can hold her for me until I have room ^_^ I could offer 300 BTB.

No problem, someone else offered me 200-300 BTB for Rosie as well but they have not replied :) So please wait a bit if that's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Amelia

Moving Flip

New Clay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Flip

Moving Chadder

New Friga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back