• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

I totally forgot about this thread. o:

Hasn't been posted in since February I believe?

Oh my.
Um.
W-when did you all get here
tumblr_mg8k8zCiAW1qd7h1xo1_500.gif

*sobs* i feel like an unfaithful wife coming back to her husband(this thread) ;A;

*Ahem*
OKIEDOKIE UPDATE.
so things happened and I kinda took an unannounced hiatus from tbt because of those things.
I have finals this week and some commsions i still need to finish so i'm still a little busy so sadly I'm not sure if I will be doing these requests anymore. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and for not notifing you guys sooner!!! A lot of things have been happening and for a while and I just haven't had time to come on here. However, now I am back for the time being! I missed you guys~!
BUT.
After this week it will be basically summer which means I'm going to have a lot more free time~ so I will be setting up an art shop with possible freebie slots~ i kinda need some tbt right now and it might be a little eaiser. I don't know all the details about it yet but please keep your eyes open and feel free to give me any suggestions on how it should be run!
Please do not bump this thread up as requests are closed for the time being! If you wanna talk please vm or pm me! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience ;A;

Back