• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

UPDATE: requests are closed for the time being~! Sorry for the inconvenience!!
anime_norogami__id_4_animation____gif__by_edicionesssj2-d772pbr.gif

Everyones face when they realized i made another request thread ;u;

Ahh but I'm gonna keep it brief this time because I'm really tired right now (つД`)ノ ill update in greater detail later. . .probably

Okay. I do art requests and stuff. Give me a ref, ill do the thing. I do mayors, OCs, your mom, whoever the heck you want man. Imma pick requests based on how detailed the request is (even if you don't have a 'proper ref' thats fine but knowing the personality of a character really helps me take less time figuring out the pose) and just how much i want to draw the character. Please don't hate me forever if i don't pick your request right now, these are free and I'm not a lean-mean-chibikawaiimoe-making-machine (except that would be awesome if i was).

~Also talking to me is cool too. . . I don't bite i promise .v.~
if your reading this right now put "Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh" and the first person to put it in their response is going to instantly get an art slot from me ψ(`∇?)ψ

~~~~~~Heres what the chibi will look likee~~~~~~~
alice__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d8h4bel.png

#tootiredtofetchmoreexamplesrightnow,justlookatmyDAifyourcurious

So yeah thats pretty much it~ |( ̄3 ̄)| imma have three slots for now. Oh and please be patient with me. Im going to try my best to do the requests as quickly as i can, however, i am still a student who has work to do so sometimes im going to be busy.

~~SLOTS: CLOSED

~COMPLETED REQUESTS~
d1gf1FI.png
for yosugay
iEc3beY.png
for Zenith
chikkuru__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d8j50zo.png
for azukitan

Last edited:
Aahhhhhhhhhhhh either my other OC or mayor : O for consideration<3:

Aerith Tanaka-[X]
Notes: Calm, Kind, Radiant and tends to be very relaxed. Loves her family and friends.

Mayor Kairi-[X]
Notes: Shady, cruel, evil, tends to keep money to herself and puts on a cute demeanor.

Got one of my other OC from you, but would still love to be considered if alright with you : )

Last edited:
Ahhh, welcome back mew! <3

I've already received a chibi from you before, so feel free to decline, but would you be interested in drawing my Pachirisu OC? [x] She's peppy, nurturing, and loves to dress up 83

Ooh I'd love to have my mayor considered ^^
Ref: [x]
Mm she's shy, a bit lazy and can be stubborn at times. Not sure if that would help you come up with a pose but it's there. (P.S. ignore the brown on the jumper)

ahhh me omg ive been waiting so long, i'll edit brb crying ilu

okok i can't decide kms so you can just pick which one you like~
{x} either one of those two would be lovely!!! <3333

Last edited:
My ref here I'd love some of your work. ;o; if you choose mine, could you make her pigtails show up more in the picture. :3

Oh wow! She's gorgeous!!! I'd luv for you to consider my oc :)

image.jpg

Consider my zombie?? Or new oc??

qZDXVE
xZjhUn

Last edited:
Putting my mayor up for consideration!

n1319x.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc0sbpTAuM1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_mpujccLmlO1r2hi3po3_400.jpg

This dress would be preferable, since it matches the cute flower hair accessory! But I would especially love to see it in pink. QR code below.

tumblr_mpozynibV31r2hi3po4_1280.png

If not clear from the pictures, her eyes are a blue-green.

Reference image by XCrain.

Reference image by Allison.

11t7dc7.jpg

Pixel by Emzy!

Character blurb: Melody Rose is the kind of mayor that has trouble saying "no". She does everything that she can for the town of Mirage and its villagers and often gets suckered into buying over-priced things from the residents or fake paintings, etc. But she doesn't hold it against them. In the end, she still feels that she's doing them a favor and is happy to befriend them in any way possible.

Melody's passion is dressing up. She likes to wear a lot of different outfits and costumes, especially ones that follow themes. One day she may dress like a princess, the next, like a milkmaid or a mermaid, etc. "Variety is the spice of life" is something that she lives by. She's a fan of colorful things and has a very creative mind that she likes to work into doing things like flower pictures and patterns in the town.

On the other side of things, Melody is not an early riser and can often get behind with things and sometimes disappoint residents when she forgets things that she promised them due to taking on too many requests at once. She has issues with running late, being forgetful, and just taking too much on her shoulders at once. She's also very easily embarrassed and highly gullible. But it generally doesn't ruin her sunny disposition. One problem results in her trying even harder, be it to make something up to a villager or coming through with something like a project she has fallen behind on.

Thanks for offering, regardless of what you choose. : )

Omggg, would love to have a chibi from you <3
Ref:
HNI_0008_JPG.jpg

My OC is goofy, clumsy, and shy. ; v ; She also loves to smile <3

WOWOWOWOW *u* You've imporved so much since i last saw you :D How's your manga going?

click the pic for the full ref!
Maybe my new OC?

Please consider my mayor? ; w ;
mct63m.png

vx13ih.png
Her personality is warm-hearted, very quirky, silly, and clumsy.
She is pretty independent by living on her own since middle school.
She enjoys spending time with her friends and baking delicious treats.

Your chibi example is absolutely stunning by the way. ^^

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mz43guYQmM1rr7qhd.gif

I NEVER KNOW HOW TO REACT TO YOU GUYS OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD
((((;゚Д゚))))))) ngghhhhh~ well at least now im awake~
*also im probably going to picking requests tomorrow morning when i am not super tired ヽ(;▽;)ノ BUT SO MANY REQUESTS ALREADY HOW DOESS THIS HAPPPPPPEEENNNN
thank you so much you guys and feel free to keep requesting~! You guys are way too kind ! And Its not first come first serve! And dont be afraid to ask me any questions if your confused

WOWOWOWOW *u* You've imporved so much since i last saw you :D How's your manga going?

click the pic for the full ref!
Maybe my new OC?
SHHHHHUSHHHHH MANGA WHAT I DONT KNOW A MANGA WHAT SECRET PROJECT WHAT WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
;u; i've imporved. Im so happy right now (^ω^)
can you do anthro?

It isnt a question of if i can do anthro, but how well i can do anthro (>人<;) i mean its not like ive never done it before but i don't know how good it'll be if i try. Im always open to new things though!

*also im probably going to picking requests tomorrow morning when i am not super tired ヽ(;▽;)ノ BUT SO MANY REQUESTS ALREADY HOW DOESS THIS HAPPPPPPEEENNNN
thank you so much you guys and feel free to keep requesting~! You guys are way too kind ! And Its not first come first serve! And dont be afraid to ask me any questions if your confused

You need to have more confidence in yourself, gurl! Every time you make a request thread, art hoarders come running (that includes me, naturally xD). Your chibis are very much loved and sought out :>

ilu so much girl and you are definitely improving!! keep up the good work bbu <3333

SHHHHHUSHHHHH MANGA WHAT I DONT KNOW A MANGA WHAT SECRET PROJECT WHAT WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
;u; i've imporved. Im so happy right now (^ω^)

dude in the non creepiest way possible i'm so proud of you!! the amount of improvement is srsly so amazing!!! teach me sensei *u*

Back