Do any of you use your Mii masks from Shampoodle?

FortlochResident

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I started my game in January so I haven't quite got Shampoodle yet. I've been very excited to get my Mii mask, so my character can look more like me.

But my questions are... How many of you use the Mii masks? Do you like doing so?

I've visited a fair amount of towns since I've started and I've never seen anyone wear theirs.

I think the Mii masks look so ugly! LOL. I would never go for that option, but I love that I could change my hair color/style and my eye color.

No I don`t like how it looks, it feels like a plastic mask or something strange that doesn't fit in here.

I used it once.. and never again too lol well partly because I can't wear any hat/face accessory while wearing the mask, mostly because it just looks weird hahah

I got it he first time or second I went there, just so I would have the option if I wanted. It doesn't take up space really, but I don't typically wear it, sometimes because I tried to get it to look like me, but it does make the head look strange on the body a little I think.

I've seen other people wear it and make it look alright, though I personally have never made one in AC:NL (I made one in City Folk I think and it was terrifying, but my Mii-making skills were pretty horrific back then). It really depends on the Mii, I think. Maybe I'll make one tomorrow to see how it looks.

Head looks too big on the little AC character's body, imo. I would never use it. Again.

I only do sometimes if visiting out, not sure why it depends on the situation if I want to try to kind of look like me, but usually take it off.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

I did see a screenshot or two of people wearing them but I didn't pay full attention.

Now that I have Google'd it again I see what you all mean. Some look ok though.

I'll look forward to changing my eye colour, and maybe hair, instead.

Back