Do any of you use your Mii masks from Shampoodle?

Only on two of my characters, in Goblin (one of my 5 towns). I needed two of them to appear taller and/or older than the other two characters, and the Mii mask was the way to achieve that. Plus it's the only way to make an ACNL character look like David Bowie. ;)
The masks were exactly what I needed.

That said, I do prefer the regular ACNL faces in general, even though it doesn't bother me at all to see characters that wear the masks.

I never considered wearing the Mii masks for my characters' outfits. I think they look too ugly for me. I guess the only time I would wear one is when I fail Gracie's test.

Nope I don't think I've ever done but might actually try it since, yeah the facial options are not that many in the game (although I like my stoner eyes haha).

The Mii mask is horribly disproportionate, so no I don’t use it. It looks very out of place.

no, i don't use mine... but i do use it for one of my villagers, maya. since she is based off a character (maya fey) and none of the ACNL faces/hair matches her character, the mii mask is the best i can do.

I do, I think it enhaces the look of my charas. But that?s just me I guess, maybe it?s just me that I don?t like the New Leaf faces and hairstyles, too ugly in my opinion

Nah, I think they look a little weird, plus I really like wearing different glasses/hair accessories. ^^ But if people want to wear them, they can go on ahead, it doesn’t bother me.

Yuck, no. Not like my mii is bad looking, but the mii in ACNL is pretty jarring IMO. Plus I want my mayor to be able to still wear accessories. I've only seen one or two miis from streetpass ever - I think there's a reason most people don't use the mii

I hate them.
I would practically kill for some ACNL Squid sister/Inkling eyes ;-;

Oh yes! I have this very creepy mii an I use his face as a mask! I love putting it on at night island club tortimers and scaring people :p It also makes for great interactions! I think I'm going to start doing it more often since it's Halloween.
But in my towns normally? No.

Maybe I'll wear my mii mask as my Halloween costume. Mii masks are pretty creepy in Animal Crossing, they just don't fit in with the rest of the game.

Last edited:
I didn't like using them in City Folk because they were HUGE in comparison to the CF villager bodies. Now that New Leaf made the bodies of villagers a bit larger, they don't look so bad. I would use them if it didn't act as a helmet accessory and allowed me to use my hats/glasses with it equipped.

Back