• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get a Few Extra Club Nintendo Coins For Free (and Legally!)

Couple questions:

1) If I download these games from the eshop on my 3ds, how do the coins end up linked to my club nintendo account? I recently bought a $5 game and the coins never showed up on my account.

2) Can I delete the games later if I don't like them/I need more data room?

Thanks!

Couple questions:

1) If I download these games from the eshop on my 3ds, how do the coins end up linked to my club nintendo account? I recently bought a $5 game and the coins never showed up on my account.

2) Can I delete the games later if I don't like them/I need more data room?

Thanks!

1. While on the eshop on your 3DS there should be a spot in the options to connect your Club Nintendo account to your eeshop account. Once you log in anything you download should auto register to your Club Nintendo account giving you the coins and surveys.

2. Yes, in your 3DS settings there's an option called data management in here you can select which game(s) you'd like to delete.

Hope I helped! ^.^

1. While on the eshop on your 3DS there should be a spot in the options to connect your Club Nintendo account to your eeshop account. Once you log in anything you download should auto register to your Club Nintendo account giving you the coins and surveys.

2. Yes, in your 3DS settings there's an option called data management in here you can select which game(s) you'd like to delete.

Hope I helped! ^.^

Yes you did, thank you!

Unfortunately though, the initial coin surveys don't seem to be working at the moment. Pokemon bank was the only one that showed up on my queue... hopefully the post-play surveys still work. I am relying on these surveys to get me to my next reward!

Do you get coins from Club Nintendo digital rewards? I just cashed in and got Earthbound for Wii U, but I'm assuming it doesn't give you anything (coins, post play surveys, etc.).

I'm don't see why free rewards would give you anything but I didn't want to give away any free coins for making assumptions.

Do you get coins from Club Nintendo digital rewards? I just cashed in and got Earthbound for Wii U, but I'm assuming it doesn't give you anything (coins, post play surveys, etc.).

I'm don't see why free rewards would give you anything but I didn't want to give away any free coins for making assumptions.

Yes, you do get coins. I too redeemed for an Earthbound code and I believe I remember getting a survey for at least a couple of coins. :)

Bump! Only a few days left to download these and still qualify for the Post play surveys and coins!

Bump tomorrow is your last day to have a chance at getting those Post Play surveys/coins!

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope I helped! ^.^

I never knew about this! All the coins I manged not to get.lol

Ok guys last couple days to get free coins! You were able to get up to 75 coins a few weeks ago but it's now down to 15! Get them while you still can.

Back