• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Persona 5

Reached the second palace and so far I haven't had much issues with the localization, but I suppose I have an easy time of overlooking similar flaws if I'm not actively searching for them.

Though, there is an instance of "please take care of me" earlier in the game that kinda sticks out.

and another spoiler for good measure

that was one hell of a sequence, kind of wish i didnt have the traitor spoiled for me but i probably would've suspected him anyway.

knew futaba was up to something when she swiped his phone, but it took me a second to remember what pancakes meant.

Last edited:
and another spoiler for good measure

that was one hell of a sequence, kind of wish i didnt have the traitor spoiled for me but i probably would've suspected him anyway.

knew futaba was up to something when she swiped his phone, but it took me a second to remember what pancakes meant.

I wish I didn't read this... I read the spoiler as 5/11 instead of 11/20. I guess that's what happens when I stay up this late. I'm about 50 something hours in and just completed the fourth dungeon.

the persona 5 part is kinda redundant in hindsight, my bad

It's all good. My eyes get kinda tired around this time of night. It got me pumped up to take a break from the Overwatch event and continue the P5 story. I was originally planning on maxing out my relationship with the teacher, but Futaba is pretty interesting character.

i like futaba, but her relationship with the mc felt more like a big bro/little sis type deal

Just got to the third dungeon and I can tell I'm not going to like this one much based off the two types of shadows I've encountered so far. But man I love the new team member. Definitely taking my time enjoying the game so far, bought some of the songs off the soundtrack. Beneath the Mask is such an enjoyable song.*

Futaba is pretty darn useful in combat. I got to rank 4 with her in a matter of days after it let me form a relationship with her. Heading into the 5th palace soon I believe. It looks really cool from what I got a glimpse of.

The fifth palace has been a pain for me.

Edit: Got through the tough part thank goodness.

Last edited:
Finished the game more than a week ago, it stole my heart. Currently dragging through the NG+, I'm only at Madarame's palace.

The fifth palace has been a pain for me.

Edit: Got through the tough part thank goodness.

That's the worst palace trust me. I had a hell of a time.

This game is just pure love, i'm in the sixth palace and i think i'll finish it this week-end, i can't wait to see what's left for the story.

And Makoto is the best waifu, period :D

Finished the 5th palace on the first day (aside from the boss battle). It actually wasn't that difficult. It just took awhile. I would say the 3rd and 4th dungeons gave me more trouble. I had like 19-20 days for social link stuff which was nice.

Just beat Okumura but ugh that black masked dude just ruined all the fun

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHhhH this game is so great, I don't even know where to start. I'm the day before the school trip atm, unfortunately I haven't had time all this week because of schoolwork.

also yusuke is best

Futaba's final guard might be the raddest looking skill in the game.

I can't believe Akechi AND Sojiro found out the Phantom Thieves identity around the same time. I want to find that black masked ******* and give him a piece of my mind.

It took me 103 hours but I finally did it. I beat the game. It has to be in my top favorite games ever. It just gave me so many feels when it ended. I really hope they make a spin-off or something because I just love this game so much and want more.

Back