• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Bells
Isabelle
Black Hybrid Rose
White Cosmos
Dreamy Party Popper
Cherry (Fruit)
Blue Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2799) +

DcNxosb.gif
Hello Welcome to Catalog Help Center
DcNxosb.gif

- You can CATALOG any sets listed for FREE.
- A SET at a time please.
- Please use this to help other players!​

Here are some simple rules :

• Add this FC before you make a post.
2595-5360-4761

• Please fill out this form.
FC : ( If ist not shown in side bar )
Town name :​
Set you want to catalog :​

• Tips are appreciated. If you kindly feel like that hybrid flowers please.
    BScAJ90.gif
    QkvtILe.gif
    64saUWJ.gif
OOORRR send Stargazer741 's VM with joke/meme/questions, anything!
I'd love that yes.​

• PLZ DON'T PM/VM me about this!
83l8Ycz.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
Any questions are welcome!

If you're new to ACNL and like
"
MAN, WHAT DOES THE CATALOGING MEAN"
check this post out!
↓ ↓ ↓
-> B A N G ! <-
( ThanksShayminSkies )
83l8Ycz.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
Items you can catalog :

LwbgNJf.gif
Group 1 - Furniture set

Astrological set
Campus set
0-9 Number lamp set
Alpine set
Astro set
Blue set
Cabin set
Classic set
Exotic set
Green set
Harvest set
Jingle set
Kiddie set
Lovely set
Minimalist set
Modern set
Modern Wood set
Polka-dot set
Ranch set
Regal set
Robo set
Rococo set
Sleek set
Spooky set
Stripe set
Patchwork set

LwbgNJf.gif
Group 2 - Other items
oxueLmf.gif
1 pick up 1 drop off rule
oxueLmf.gif

There are so much stuff lying around in order.
To prevent them from getting all mixed up,
Please, just pick up 1 item at a time,
and put it back towhere you found it!

Camping/igloo set
Chess set
Bonsai set

Orderable DLC ( furniture )

Orderable DLC ( outfits )
Japanese seasonable
Japanese interior
Japanese sword
Japanese mask ( furniture )
Japanese vase
Lucky Cats
Dharma
Japanese food relates
Asian outfits
Japanese hats
Gulliver items
All K.K. Slider musics
Misc
siYBJC0.gif
Ew6GclG.gif
 Side Information 
Ew6GclG.gif
siYBJC0.gif
Streetpass items are freebies.
Please tell me which one you want. I'll carry it with me.
( If I have it. )

I'm not here always!
I'll post here when I am available.
Sorry for inconvenience!
y989iY9.gif

My time zone is JST/GMT+9
You can check my time here.

SFw6l6H.gif
Japan Local Time
SFw6l6H.gif

Last edited:
Hello!
Id really love to catalog some stuff especially the Japanese ones. Ive already added you. I also understand that I can only pick up one item and drop it the same place.

However I havent done any transaction with you yet, can this be the first ? Please let me know!

I would also tip as I really need those hard to get DLCs. Im also planning to open up a convenience store and restaurant in my town so those DLCs would really look good in my town.

3DS Name: Reman
Friend Code: 1822-0852-3169 Dream Address: 4800-5074-7947 (Town of Placebo)

Last edited:
Hello!
Id really love to catalog some stuff especially the Japanese ones. Ive already added you. I also understand that I can only pick up one item and drop it the same place.

However I havent done any transaction with you yet, can this be the first ? Please let me know!

I would also tip as I really need those hard to get DLCs.

3DS Name: Reman
Friend Code: 1822-0852-3169 Dream Address: 4800-5074-7947 (Town of Placebo)

Hi! The third item in the rules is, sadly there are some people who doesn't care how much it will eats my time, and if I know that person already I can do this easily. You look okay so I'd be happy to help you.
Can you give me an hour or can you come tomorrow as I'm going to make dinner now? If okay I'll add you and message you later. Thanks for understanding!

Hi! The third item in the rules is, sadly there are some people who doesn't care how much it will eats my time, and if I know that person already I can do this easily. You look okay so I'd be happy to help you.
Can you give me an hour or can you come tomorrow as I'm going to make dinner now? If okay I'll add you and message you later. Thanks for understanding!

I will be here until much later since Im from Asia as well (GMT +8). I understand that it would really take a lot of your time, Im fine if we can do it later or tomorrow, whenever you are free. Please message me, Ill be here 6PM to 4AM JST.

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Last edited:
I will be here until much later since Im from Asia as well (GMT +8). I understand that it would really take a lot of your time, Im fine if we can do it later or tomorrow, whenever you are free. Please message me, Ill be here 6PM to 4AM JST.

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Alright, will do. ^^

You already know what I am going to say.

Pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one...

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Mayor Drake, and I'd love to come by and catalog items. Problem is, I'm sort-of new to the site and I don't believe we've had done a transaction yet. I'm hoping this could be over-looked as I understand the other rules you have put forth and I'm more than willing to comply with your pick-up-an-item-and-drop-it policy. I have added you and I hope everything is understood. Thank you.

Hello! :)

I read your article and I totally understand!
And one-pick up, drop the one... ! :cool:

Last edited:
You already know what I am going to say.

Pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one, pick one, drop one...

Stop kidding me Miss Lovey-dovey~ Just joking, thanks. Its making ppl understand my explanation easier.
Buuuuut you should stop letting ppl see how HOT you both are. heh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I'm Mayor Drake, and I'd love to come by and catalog items. Problem is, I'm sort-of new to the site and I don't believe we've had done a transaction yet. I'm hoping this could be over-looked as I understand the other rules you have put forth and I'm more than willing to comply with your pick-up-an-item-and-drop-it policy. I have added you and I hope everything is understood. Thank you.

Alright. I added you too. I'll message you when I'm open for you. Thank you for your understanding!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :)

I read your article and I totally understand!
And one-pick up, drop the one... ! :cool:

You didn't add me yeeeeet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dark_Placebo, @Drake
I have to go out, I'll be back maybe a few hours later. I'll message you both as soon as I get home!

Stop kidding me Miss Lovey-dovey~ Just joking, thanks. Its making ppl understand my explanation easier.
Buuuuut you should stop letting ppl see how HOT you both are. heh.
LOL, I can't help it. And yeah, I want to come. There is a few things I want to catalog. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought we're friend because we have already made a trade.
Very sorry.. xC

I don't get it? What am I missing?
Really?
It's the amount of pick one, drop one I said in the post before, as a joke. And, how much you and me I have all over my avatar, signature, and etc. If I recall, this is the first time Yuki has seen it haha.

Last edited:
Lol ok. <3
(I asked because I wasn't sure if she was referring to something else. Silly me :p)

Last edited:
Hello, I am at school currently and won't be on for another 8 hours... I have read the rules and saw that we had to have a previous transaction with you, is there anyway I can still come later today? If not I understand and I would give you 300k for the wait and cataloging even though it's free. I also would add you right now, but the schools wi-fi is bad so I would add you when I get home.

I was wondering if it was ok with you, to catalog the following items.
Camping/igloo stuff
Tatami Bed
Tokonoma
carp banner
emperor's cap
girl's day updo
hinaningyo
museum model
tingle hood
celebration hat
ceramic hot pot

Total - 23 Items!

Last edited:
Hi RTF :) found your thread. Thanks for the fast trade yesterday! I would love to come catalog after school today. I promise to only pick up ONE ITEM at a time so they don't get mixed up and i have you ADDED ALREADY from our trade yesterday. I am wanting to catalog everything except the rococo set :) i'll send a PM when i'm home and available to catalog. If we miss each other today i will be free tomorrow. Thanks again for the trade yesterday!

hi!~ i requested to catalog a whole bunch of stuff in your Shop, but i dont really mean all of it XD i just need some from each category that i listed, sorry for not being specific! I'll list them now so that you know~

ITEMS I NEED FROM...

Orderable DLC (furniture) (x6)
Autumn leaf chair
Double-neck guitar
Fireworks table
Leaf bed
Palm-tree lamp
Raccoon wall clock

Orderable DLC (outfits) (x5)
Flamenco hat
School cap
Tam-o'-shanter
White police cap
White school cap

Astrological set (x6)
Cancer table
Leo sculpture
Libra scale
Scorpio lamp
Taurus bathtub
Virgo harp

Japanese Seasonable (x3)
Blossom lanturn
Emperor's Cap
Girl's day updo

Total: 20 items

I can catalog the Astrological Set and the Japanese Seasonable for now and do the other two categories next time if we can't do it all in one visit c:

Please PM me when you're available! thank you!!

EDIT: my timezone is EST, i'll try to be online 12pm - 1pm your time ^.^

Last edited:
Hi! I will make sure to pick up one and drop it where it was! Let me know when you have time!

Back