• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ugliest villagers

Tabby/Tora Ko/ Zita/Tigri/Lisca/Llana

Personality: Peppy
Main Color: Luminous Vivid Tangerine
Other Color: Mud
Inner Ear Color: Light Grey-Ish Raspberry
Eyeshadow Color: Moderate Raspberry
Nose Color: Brilliant Rose
Blush Color: Light Grey-ish Raspberry
Shirt: Bone Shirt (Fishbone Shirt Pre-WW)
Catchphrase: Me-WOW
Birthday: August 13th
Kind: Cat
Favorite Coffee: Blue Mountain, Milk Lv. 2, Sugar Lv. 2
Debut to the Series: Animal Forest

latest

L-R:Al,Harry,Clyde,Drago and Coach........the fugly quintet......make that sextet.....I forgot Moose.

Yes, Moose. I got him when I was doing the 16 villager cycle and I'm so glad I got him early on in the cycle so he doesn't wonder around my Main Street.

The first time I saw Prince, I was like "awwww a cute frog!!!"

then I saw his mouth.

HOWVPgv - Imgur.jpg

"Prince is a green frog with a goatee surrounding cream lips.He looks unwashed and scruffy, which goes with his lazy personality."-A.C. Wiki

Cream lips?Yeah...I see your point.

lol honestly though I really like Tabby hahah one of my favs tbh! I guess I'm least fond of the gorillas and the mice... some of them look cute though but idk most of them are just..?

I think these villagers are hideous:

Annalisa
Chow
Monique
Olivia
Barold
Gloria
Diva
Gigi
Jambette
Prince
Violet
Bella
Rizzo
Elise
Zucker
Coco
Tiffany
Hazel

List of villagers in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

...And sometimes the "ugly" ones can be cute. You see a picture and think, "Gross!," but then you meet them and they have an awesome personality. Tabby and Boone live in my town. I love them both. ♥

I find any gorilla villager ugly. as soon as I get their picture it off with them.

Charlise and Rocket

- - - Post Merge - - -

...And sometimes the "ugly" ones can be cute. You see a picture and think, "Gross!," but then you meet them and they have an awesome personality. Tabby and Boone live in my town. I love them both. ♥

Really?! I saw Boone and I immediately thought he was adorable! Normally I don't like the gorilla villagers but I think I like him the most because he actually looks like a gorilla (or whatever ape animal he is actually supposed to be... a baboon?)

Tabby, Rasher, Jambette, Gigi, Rocket and Marcel immediately spring to my mind. Probably doesn't help that I had the last 3 in my town, and hated them. :p

Tabby, Rasher, Jambette, Gigi, Rocket and Marcel immediately spring to my mind. Probably doesn't help that I had the last 3 in my town, and hated them. :p

Whatttt, no love for Gigi the beauty queen?! And I thought you liked blondes :p

Ugliest has got to be Spork! Closely followed by Truffles, Moose, Rasher and all gorillas. I'm not usually that mean about villagers, even the less popular ones I tend to like, but exceptions have to be made sometimes ><

Last edited:
I'm bitter because I got a lot of these as my starting villagers in Willow.
- Any monkey except one, maybe Shari or something like that?
- Coco really freaks me out
- Diva
- Rizzo or something, the bandana-mouse

Back