• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ugliest villagers

rilla, al, jambette, barold, cesar, curly, elise, bud, mott, louie, rory, tiffany (she'd look nice if her face was done right...) and gaston

I think all gorilla villagers are ugly. Except Hans, but that's because he's a yeti and I think that's pretty awesome. Some people think Drago is ugly and I would agree, but it doesn't bother me because he's a freaking dragon!!! I also think pstriches are kinda weird looking, but Phoebe the phoenix is beautiful. Basocally, It's not that specific villagers are ugly, it's certain species. Those species are:
Hippo
Rhino
Anteater
Ape/gorilla
Alligator
Dog
Cat
Bear
Bull
Chicken
Cow
Duck
Frog
Koala
ugh there's too many. I'm really picky about my villagers haha

Diana (her fanarts are way cuter than the actual villager) Drago ( hideous!), Rilla, AL, Elise, All rhinos, Sandy (why did ya'll bring her back! Why Nintendo!) and Peewee.

I really dont like the look of the villagers with the human hair. Especially Monique, for example. I think it looks really strange and ruins their designs.
latest-1.jpg latest-2.jpg 263px-Gloria_NL.jpg

Last edited:
Rilla isn't THAT bad...
Bettina needs to burn up.

Paula. I mean there are probably worse - or just as bad - examples, but this is the worst villager I've had in my town. She looks like something out of South Park in the worst way. There are villagers I've hated in the beginning that I've warmed up to, but I hated every second that I had to look at Paula. No amount of time will make me tolerate her.

I think all gorilla villagers are ugly. Except Hans, but that's because he's a yeti and I think that's pretty awesome. Some people think Drago is ugly and I would agree, but it doesn't bother me because he's a freaking dragon!!! I also think pstriches are kinda weird looking, but Phoebe the phoenix is beautiful. Basocally, It's not that specific villagers are ugly, it's certain species. Those species are:
Hippo
Rhino
Anteater
Ape/gorilla
Alligator
Dog
Cat
Bear
Bull
Chicken
Cow
Duck
Frog
Koala
ugh there's too many. I'm really picky about my villagers haha

That looks like every villiger type. O.O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally, I don't like the food themed villagers. (Ketchup, Tangy, Zucker) Walking, talking, food scares me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rilla isn't THAT bad...
Bettina needs to burn up.

5pENvnZ.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her unibrow explains everything.

uni-WOW!

srry I wanted to make the joke.

The only three villagers I would classify as "ugly" would be Diva, Monique, and Tabby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ace, Admiral, Agnes, Aisle, Al, Alfonso, Alli, Analogue, Anchovy, Angus, Anicotti, Annalise, Apple, Ava, Aziz.
And that's just for the ones that start with A.

That many, for one letter? Not to sound rude, but that just sounds really picky to me... Tier one has some less appealing villagers to me, if not, it has more less appealing villagers that any other tier. Cough Beau cough cough Merengue cough cough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think walker is pretty ugly

How could you!

Last edited:
Back