• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Cloverfield was pretty bad. They tried something new with a handheld camera for the whole movie, but I just thought it was annoying. It was also a depressing movie considering...
they all die in the end.

Last edited:
Gravity. It was a double-feature film, had to sit through it to watch Thor 2.
Gone was also realllyyy bad. Slept through part of it.

Smiley. Ugh, I expected so much out of that movie. The cover of it looks like it could have been an epic horror movie but no, they screwed it up BAD. Not even slightly scary. Gosh I hated it so much.

Most of the James Bond after the late 80s. I never liked Dalton and whatever after him.

Also this Noah movie from last year ugh sucked so hard

All the Avatar/Last Airbender is rubbish imo. The TV series made me cringe and the movie seems racist imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Memoirs of a Geisha. I love the book so much, but the film. Why couldn't they have let like some Japanese(or, British) company do it completely. The fact that they used Chinese stars (and Watanabe, but is pretty known anyways) but using all the Hollywood are belong to us.. no.

The remake of The Haunting. Can't believe they butchered such a classic. :mad:

i'd say splice. its probably not all that popular but maybe thats a good thing. that movie is really freaky, not scary like its supposed to be.. just.. creepy. in a bad way. it started off okay but the ending, wtf?!? i'm not gonna spoil it for anyone but i would not recommend it. it's a good concept, but bad when put into action.

also i have yet to see the last airbender, is it really bad?

You know, now that I think about it, some movie called The Power of One (Not PK2K), about a kid raised in South Africa at the peak of the Jew-Hater regime. But in a good way.

I really dislike the movie Once.

I heard a lot of praise about it so I picked it up one day. I mean I should've liked it - Irish actors, shot in Ireland, it's a musical and a romance...

But I can't get past the camera work. I get that it's an independent film but oh my lord that camera work, I can't get past it. I just can't. I wish I could.

Story wise though my least favourite movie is ... Oh my goodness I can't remember the name! >~< it was a waste of time though. I watched the whole thing and it just left me with questions. If I can think of the name I'll come back and edit this!

the rebirth of buddha animated japanese movie is honestly without a doubt the worst thing you could ever watch. an absolute waste of time. i'd rather have spent the time it took me to watch the movie waiting to see if it would get any better scooping every piece of poop a dogwalker has forgotten. seriously. that movie was so bad.

Back