PSA: Massive Collection of Club Nintendo NA Rewards Now Available!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Feedback
100% (6) +
In the interest of making sure nobody is getting ripped off and mislead into selling codes thinking they're useless now, please be aware that Nintendo just posted a MASSIVE collection of new physical and digital download rewards to Club Nintendo in North America. Check out the collection here before you sell your codes!

Last edited:
Really flipping pissed that I got one of the 3DS game cases like a week ago and I had enough to get those playing cards. Stuck at 390 now.

Where are the EU rewards ;/

But I guess EU CN closes in September I think, so we might get more before then

Last edited:
Does anybody know if download codes ever run out? I might wait a little bit before spending...

Just curious... is the website down for everyone, or does it only allow a few users at a time? Are people actually able to order stuff right now?

Just curious... is the website down for everyone, or does it only allow a few users at a time? Are people actually able to order stuff right now?

I haven't been able to order and I have been trying for the last 9 hours.lol Early on I could view the items that would be available but it would never process my order.

Last edited:
I've taken my available surveys a few times each, but it hasn't let me submit them yet. Decided I am just going to give up for now and wait til later to try again.

It shut down on me when I was trying to order so idk mine went through :/

Was anyone able to get the flipnote studio yet? I checked my "to do" list and it wasn't on there. Nvm it says later this week.

Last edited:
I've taken my available surveys a few times each, but it hasn't let me submit them yet. Decided I am just going to give up for now and wait til later to try again.

Interesting. Every once in awhile, a refresh will actually take me to the rewards page. I don't get much further from there, but that is why I thought that there was some sort of queue system.

Earlier I was able to purchase two physical items. Going through back doors helped some. I have received confirmation emails. Will I remember 5 months from now that I placed an order??? It is shut down for me right now.

Still not working for me :/ I've been checking periodically all day but no luck..

Back