Now in Shop: February Birthstone (Amethyst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
IT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GENIE BIRTHSTONE TIME!!! This month's February Birthstone, the Amethyst, is now available in the TBT Shop for 299 Bells as always. :) Pick it up here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php

Last edited:
I wish I had enough Bells, but I don't. February is my birthday month.

EDIT: Now I have the birthstone, I don't need anymore help. Thanks to the users who helped me.

Last edited:
Just bought it, thank you Justin. I'm surprised that you released it before the tenth of February.

I'll buy it once I have plenty of tbt. I know the tbt I have is good enough but I need more.

I'll just wait until the last day in February to get it.

Nice advertisement Justin! An ad that leads us to this thread is like the other TBT ads I see, which advertise the TBT fair and a few announcements, not real ads.

I'm surprised it was released before March, heh.

Just kidding, thanks for the update!

Sweet! I will be getting this one. Can't wait for March though! About time I picked up my own Birthstone.

Thanks to Ahri for my birthstone. But judging by my collectible order, the stones kinda look like a drawn border from the cake and the fair collectibles.

Thanks to Ahri for my birthstone. But judging by my collectible order, the stones kinda look like a drawn border from the cake and the fair collectibles.

they're protecting the cake

I wanted to buy it on my actual birthday, but they're never actually out at a normal time for people outside the US -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back