• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*TOO EXCITED* YOSHI FANS, HERE IS HOW ITS DONE! XD And other crazy fandoms...

KiloPatches

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Ancient Lantern
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I can't contain myself right now..... I am too excited!

I don't care if you call me a show-off, or if you think I am attracting attention to myself, or if I am a nerd for doing this, but I am excited about this unveiling and I have waited for this moment for MONTHS. So please don't judge me. Just celebrate Yoshi with me. He's green and he is great. I love him.

Its the the most adorable thing in the world..... The Yoshi 3DS XL. I finally got it off Amazon after being too broke to buy it while it was in stores.
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Yoshi-Edition/dp/B00IIFTY7E
iA1N0C9.jpg
I have it all pimped out too with the Spotlight: Yoshi Theme from the Theme Shop
t8cNGCy.jpg
and I have a Yoshi Cloth from Club Nintendo that I fold in half and keep between the screen when the system is closed.
oSxaAav.jpg
I also have a Yoshi Case and Stylus....
TrMAxtD.jpg
And I have Yoshi's Island downloaded on the system.
Its basically every Yoshi Fangirl's DREAM! XD

So thank you for letting me get that out of my system.
OOOOHHH! AND I HAVE THE YOSHI EGG COLLECTIBLE!!!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(Sorry)

Now I am done.
I promise.

But THAT. Is how I celebrate my Yoshi fandom. Because I am crazy. As you can probably tell. -__-"

But anyways....

Yoshi is awesome.... Yes, I have the Amiibo too, I won't lie....

The Legend of Zelda is EQUALLY AMAZING. My main 3DS is the Ocarina of Time 25th anniversary one. NEVER GIVING THAT UP FOR THE WORLD. It IS better than the Yoshi XL. But I do love Yoshi. So I got both XD

Do you guys do anything as crazy nuts as me to celebrate your fandom? Or am I alone in this?

I'm the same way, but I collect figmas mainly. And anything Rarity from my Little Pony I just have to have.

I'm the same way, but I collect figmas mainly. And anything Rarity from my Little Pony I just have to have.

*phew* I am glad I am not the only one who goes nuts when you see a collector's item.... I mean I guess that's the point of collector's items.... XD Its CRAZY! You really DO HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Congrats on getting all those Yoshi stuff! You're really dedicated to Yoshi, I see. :eek:

I hope that you enjoy it for a long time! Again, congratulations!:)

Congrats on getting all those Yoshi stuff! You're really dedicated to Yoshi, I see. :eek:

I hope that you enjoy it for a long time! Again, congratulations!:)

You're too kind. :) Thank you for being so supportive :) It really does cheer me up.
Every time I open the console he goes "Yoshiiiiiii!!!!!" and the music plays and its just so cheery and nice..... it just puts a smile on my face..... I am such a geek..... :p

I love my Yoshi XL to bits!! I need money for the Yoshi Spotlight theme, right now I'm just using default.

I love Yoshi as well :D He's just so cute, who wouldn't love that green dinosaur with assorted colors, lol. Ugh, you're so lucky. I wish I had all that Yoshi merchandise X3 <3

Awesome, congrats on all the Yoshi stuff! I love that XL design, I probably would have got it if I didn't already have an XL. :u
I can get pretty dedicated to collecting stuff with my favorite characters on it too, you're not alone on that one. lol

I'm saving up for the new nintendo 3ds, and I'm thinking of buying the Yoshi cover plate ;-; it's so cute
image.jpg

Congratulations, I have that Yoshi one as my second 3DS XL and it's got the spotlight theme as well :D. I love Yoshi :).

I collect rares and limited edition things, mainly gaming related but also other things and it's nice to have something you're interested in like that.

Last edited:
Aha, super cute and no you are not alone. I'm like this with Zelda, I currently have the 25th Anniversary 3DS as well but am hoping to upgrade to the Majora's Mask N3DS on the 13th. c:

Fanboy's have dreams too :(

Of course they do! :D I would never deny that! *high five!*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Yoshi as well :D He's just so cute, who wouldn't love that green dinosaur with assorted colors, lol. Ugh, you're so lucky. I wish I had all that Yoshi merchandise X3 <3

It took MONTHS to collect to be honest. Getting the 3DS was the LAST thing. The icing on the cake. I wis I could share the yoshi love with you <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congratulations, I have that Yoshi one as my second 3DS XL and it's got the spotlight theme as well :D. I love Yoshi :).

I collect rares and limited edition things, mainly gaming related but also other things and it's nice to have something you're interested in like that.

Dragon Age AND Yoshi?!?! What ELSE do we have in common?!? Hahaha! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha, super cute and no you are not alone. I'm like this with Zelda, I currently have the 25th Anniversary 3DS as well but am hoping to upgrade to the Majora's Mask N3DS on the 13th. c:

Lucky Lucky!!!!! Those sold out SO fast!!!!!!

Congrats on your Yoshi collection! I`m a little Yoshi fan too. And I also have the Yoshi cloth in pink from Club Nintendo, so cute<3

Because EVERYone needs a case themed around everyone's favorite green lizard with wings and psychokinetic powers.

He's currently in the Kalos region, with 4 Pokemon by his side.
  1. George the Blaziken (Lv. 100) is actually quite shy, given his abusive childhood. But, if you mess with his companion Fluttershy or his owner Yoshi (or both of them), he WILL break you. The same can be said for the Vice Versa side of him. He won't get along with Trixie (mostly because she kept tormenting him back in the Cave of Trials), but they'll learn. But poor Georgie Peorgie has a crippling case of migraines, but only when he's around Mega Evolutions. This makes him a good Mega Stone Detector. Especially when Mr. Ray "Delta" Quaza is involved. But hey, at least he remembers his fond adventures with Desiree.
  2. Tootie the Wigglytuff (Lv. 72) used to work for the Nurses stationed at Pokemon Centers around the world. But then, a Salamence and a Flygon showed up, and she saved the day, AND proved to be quite useful! Well, maybe with a LITTLE help from Yoshi... And now she's been accepted as the team Medic!
  3. Charlie the Skiddo (Lv. 29) was won in a Skiddo race by Serena, but the little guy liked Yoshi a LOT more than Serena. His father is the Gogoat who stands by the Great Old Man of Coumarine, Ramos. This, along with his childlike innocence, makes him a Daddy's Boy!
  4. Fido the Goomy (Lv. 20), sometimes called "Little Goomy", is basically the Team Pet of the group. He's VERY excitable, and is FAR more intelligent than normal dogs (of which he happens to share the behavior, including vocalizations), meaning he can sniff out Espurrs, which he happens to chase like cats (but can cause FAR MORE DAMAGE), among other threats, especially threats to his owner, Yoshi. He REALLY wanted to win a sidequest he was given, so he traveled with the Meowth; Bonnie; her electric hamster; Fluttershy; and Twilight Sparkle. Now THAT'S dedication.

Wow... All that Yoshi stuff is just amazing :eek:
I wish I had known all of that stuff even existed, I'm really falling behind on my Nintendo knowledge of products.

I'm so happy for you, all that stuff looks awesome and I would be super proud to own all of it. Yoshi has been my favorite Nintendo character since I was a little kid playing Mario Kart 64. I'm also in dire need of a new 3DS so I am definitely jealous of all that stuff :)

honestly I've never played a yoshi game so I'm very excited to start with yoshi's woolly world! can't wait!

Back