• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone buying Rosalina amiibo?

I want one at some point, but I'd much rather have a Ness amiibo when it comes out. Hopefully they'll restock the Rosalina ones, though I'm not so sure. :S

Gosh me either I'm like stressing out over it because I really want one of Rosalina ;-; she's like the only one I want out if wave 3. I don't like that they're store exclusive -.-

Omg lucky 0.0 I'm totally jealous. I'm going tomorrow morning like before the store opens to see if I can get my hands on one.

Other than Kirby and Pikachu, I really don't care about the other Amiibos. Though, the Ness one has started to pique my interest.

Ness is okay to me. Really not interested in him. I'm just excited for Rosalina but scared that I won't be able to get one

Ness is okay to me. Really not interested in him. I'm just excited for Rosalina but scared that I won't be able to get one

Hopefully you'll get one! :) If not I could see about shipping one if there's extras at my Target that haven't been sold out.

Hopefully you'll get one! :) If not I could see about shipping one if there's extras at my Target that haven't been sold out.

Aww that would be awesome if you could do that :3 and goodluck to you as well :3

Idk why Nintendo suddenly seems hellbent on making so many games and items rare and difficult to find, but it's kind of annoying.

Of course, the problem with the Rosalina amiibo is the idiot who decided to buy like a thousand of them lol.

Idk why Nintendo suddenly seems hellbent on making so many games and items rare and difficult to find, but it's kind of annoying.

Of course, the problem with the Rosalina amiibo is the idiot who decided to buy like a thousand of them lol.

I know ;-; it's annoying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope...mostly because she'll go out faster than bread.

True hopefully I'm able to get one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Redesign peach

XD I'd completely mess it up

I'll buy it if I come across one, I'm not going out of my way to find her or paying a lot of money though. Screw that. Kind of a shame since Rosalina is one of the few Amiibo that I wanted on release but shortages and over pricing of current Amiibo has put me off.

Honestly, I pretty much stopped caring about Amiibo not long after they released when I found that they're just not overall that useful at all and their upcoming uses doesn't seem to be changing that. I used my Amiibo's for the first time since release week a few days ago for Hyrule Warriors because "why not" and I just thought "yea, that wasn't worth me moving to pick them up in the first place".

I have Kirby and Yoshi so I'm pretty much fine. If I see any others for characters I like I'll buy them because the figures are nice to have but as I said, I'm not putting in effort or significant money into finding and/or buying them.

Yea, they've been pretty terrible recently with that. I honestly hope it's not done on purpose and that it's just simply 'botched releases' because I would hate to think that they're actually screwing people over this much on purpose.

It's honestly gotten to the point very quickly (within the 2 month's that this trend seems to have really started getting out of hand) that I've just stopped caring and/or getting hyped for anything they release outside of games themselves because I automatically assume that they're going to be severely under stocked and end up being massively over priced, both meaning I have barely any chance of getting it in the first place.

At any rate, they REALLY need to do something to stop places like GAME and GameStop from mugging their customers by overpricing these things and doing stuff such as only making the available by bundling them in an overpriced unnecessary 'offer'. Surely Nintendo have enough power over their products to at least make that possible? It's horrible that GAME is allowed to sell Captain Toad for ?50 when Nintendo themselves set the price at around ?30.

They should make more of them solely to compensate for this.

That man is also an argument for euthanasia. Really, a man that buys a thousand of anything just to ensure that people can't get one because he doesn't like the character and he doesn't want people to enjoy something that he doesn't is simply outrageous. These people should be taken out of society because they're really not doing anything good for it.

I don't have any amiibo right now, mainly because I'm afraid I'd go crazy and buy all of them. I do like Rosalina but I think I'd save my money for characters I really like more. Such as Yoshi, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, and Ness. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to get my hands on a Ness amiibo. Even if it's the only one I get.

That man is also an argument for euthanasia.
Harsh. o:

Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to get one and it's no big deal if I don't cause there are many more amiibo I'd rather have than her, but I am looking out for one for my friend.

Last edited:
Back