Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
nMFegnj.png

The Bell Tree has media access to the largest Super Smash Bros. tournament of all time, Apex 2015, which is running from January 30th - February 1st. We will be attending on Saturday. There is also a Pokemon ORAS tournament on that day.

Click here for Twitch stream details
Click here for the scheduleUpdated
Our Smash Bros. board
Note: the Twitch schedule is now out-dated due to the venue issue.

Nintendo is also a sponsor of the event and will be showcasing their upcoming Wii U game, Splatoon. They are also supposed to be making an announcement regarding Smash Bros.

I will be updating this thread throughout the event!

Last edited:
Jeremy is it just you or will other mods and Justin meet up with you?

Lol it's just Jer. The rest of us live too far away. Maybe someday we'll do a staff meetup, but that won't be for a while. Hope you have fun Jer!

I wish there was an event like this in London, it would be great to fight against other experienced fighters :(

For those who haven't been following the news on this event, the fire marshals have deemed the building unsafe due to the storm and the tournament is on hold right now. They are currently meeting to discuss what they will do from here. The hotel is in big trouble for this (with both the police and lawsuits from the organizers). They lied and said it was fine. Turns out it's not.

I'm sure they'll figure it out , but we'll see what happens...

Last edited:
For those who haven't been following the news on this event, the fire marshals have deemed the building unsafe due to the storm and the tournament is on hold right now. They are currently meeting to discuss what they will do from here. The hotel is in big trouble for this (with both the police and lawsuits from the organizers). They lied and said it was fine. Turns out it's not.

I'm sure they'll figure it out , but we'll see what happens...

They have a new venue, it's a bit farther from me, but the game is [still] on!

Twitch is paying for the new venue. I think there will be no matches today, so I'm wondering how that will affect the rest of the schedule.

What? Why isn't the Villager on the banner as well? You'd think he'd be on there because this is an Animal Crossing related forum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, where the hell is Shulk?

Yes, I know I'm nitpicking at this point.

Well this is going on until Feb 1st, so maybe with each the day banner will change like it did before the release.
Also, Jer was gonna put Shulk but he wasn't really feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back