• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Goes to Apex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
get the stupid monkey off the homepage

I second this. Please. Just. Remove. Him.

NEVER REMOVE DIDDY KONG.

P0k9tGH.png

I need to stop

4vV6Qi.gif

Last edited:
ZeRo just had an amazing win in Wii U grand finals. They are starting Melee top 8 now.

that was all amazing, I tuned in last night until like 2 am lol. tbh I was most amazed by amsa's yoshi skills out of all of this. real fun and unique to watch.

that was all amazing, I tuned in last night until like 2 am lol. tbh I was most amazed by amsa's yoshi skills out of all of this. real fun and unique to watch.

Yeah the final match between Armada and PPMD was insane. That kind of skill is just nuts... And I don't think people were expecting that from PPMD. I wish mew2king didn't get knocked out so early, and Mango... wow... Leffen is good.

Well I wasn't there on Sunday (good thing too because it went until 3AM), but I had a blast on Saturday. I may try enter the Wii U tournament next year, but I'll need to practice a lot. This would require Thunder to play less Minecraft so he can be my coach. Either way, I don't think I'd get too far, but it would be fun.

Last edited:
Yeah the final match between Armada and PPMD was insane. That kind of skill is just nuts... And I don't think people were expecting that from PPMD. I wish mew2king didn't get knocked out so early, and Mango... wow... Leffen is good.

Well I wasn't there on Sunday (good thing too because it went until 3AM), but I had a blast on Saturday. I may try enter the Wii U tournament next year, but I'll need to practice a lot. This would require Thunder to play less Minecraft so he can be my coach. Either way, I don't think I'd get too far, but it would be fun.

He can wii fit train you and make u champion

I was so impressed with aMSa.
That dude is gonna go far man.
Blood Red Yoshi is a savage.

NC Melee is real and is on the rise.
I used to really love amsa when he first came over and started doing things with yoshi that literally no one had ever seen before, but now that I seriously hate yoshi in smash 4, he interests me less and less tbh.

anyhow... STACK IT UP!!!

Last edited:

MY BOYYYYYYY

are you NC or naw? whats your name?

no mention of twitch despite him almost beating colin...having a hard time believing you're really NC Melee

Just went through your tumblr & I've never seen you at a tourney and I've been playing since 07. Only tourney I can think of at a card shop is the one Ocean hosted in Boone that I went to that Mike beat me at

I'm really unsure if you play regularly but if you aren't in the NC Melee FB group you should join

Chill with the negativity, dude.

honesty doesn't equate to negativity.

a few of my NC melee boiz are going so shout out to them!!!

not even ur boys when u edited your post about seeing Mike & Kevin play in basements but never joined until "literally" recently. but come out to stuff so we can be you boiz officially :]]]]]]]]

Last edited:
I never got the memo this was going on.

Lucky duck.

If people are playing fo cereals I wouldn't mind an invite to some online matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back