• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Electric Toothbrush Discussion

i have one, i think it was about $50? the replaceable heads cost a lot though.

I buy the $5 pack of toothbrushes @ the Walmart because I'm broke... A $165 toothbrush would be like brushing my teeth with gold... :eek:

It must be a really good toothbrush!
I know my dentist tries to get my family to buy the ones with the sonic cleansing and what not. I mean its a good investment if it lasts a really long time, but I know I would never buy a toothbrush for that much.

I feel that it is really expensive for a toothbrush, but hey, if they want one and are ready to pay that price it's their choice, right? I personally like a normal toothbrush that the dentists give, but hey, if it keeps their teeth cleaner and stuff, then why not own an electric one.

Wow, ?110 for a toothbrush? I didn't even know they got that expensive..
I do have an electric one myself and I got it for about ?3. I wouldn't spend more than ?5-10 on a toothbrush. :eek:

Back