Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Hello distinguished members of The Bell Tree,

Today I bring you an important topic that greatly concerns me. This is the topic of electric toothbrushes of course. A member of The Bell Tree today, who will remain unnamed and anonymous of course out of concern for her privacy, informed me of her recent electric toothbrush purchase exclaiming her excitement of saving sixty british pounds on the toothbrush, off the MSRP of 110 pounds. My instant reaction was of completed dumbfoundedness of a toothbrush costing so much. Why on earth does a toothbrush cost so much, and why would anyone purchase one? Why not buy a regular toothbrush for 5 dollars? What is so god damn special that deserves that kind of absurd price tag?

Now I ask you empowered members of The Bell Tree, am I the only one who finds the concept of a toothbrush costing this much to be utterly insane, or is this normal? If I am the only one, please help me understand.

Thank you for your time and bless the tooth fairy.

im sure u'll appreciate tina having such a nice smile no?

edit: also 60 pounds off 110 wow that is such a good deal

Last edited:
Tina come on what the ****
also i get like $7 electric toothbrushes

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY **** 165 DOLLARS

Lol.. what. Well if you like them I guess?

I had one when I was a kiddo and can't say I enjoyed them, I very much prefer manual ones

my parents bought electric toothbrushes for our family and yeah they're really exspensive :U I prefer regular toothbrushes anyways so I don't use it

WTH 165 DOLLARS FOR A TOOTHBRUSH?! I mean I've seen 40 dollar ones but 165, oh my gosh

I mean... if you have the money I mean why not... though I much prefer regular toothbrushes
I just converted that into Philippine peso and it's like 7,300+ I---
I could probably buy a new 3ds xl with that money

she probs wouldnt have bought it if it was that amount... she paid not even half that calm down
Tina come on what the ****
also i get like $7 electric toothbrushes

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY **** 165 DOLLARS

I got my electric toothbrush in the sales, I spent ?15 on it (Though the offer also included an extra toothbrush head pack with four in) when the toothbrush by itself was normally ?25... http://www.oralb.co.uk/en-GB/productdetail/oral-b-pro-600-white-and-clean-electric-toothbrush/ (That's the toothbrush I got)
I'd never go back to a manual brush after using an electric one, my teeth are a lot cleaner and my breath a lot fresher, heck my dentist compared my teeth with my mum's (she is very religious with her teeth cleaning and always has the best teeth in the house) and said that my teeth looked a lot cleaner and healthy than hers! :p But yeah I'd never pay more than ?30 for a toothbrush, especially since the cheaper ones work just as well.

I bought one when I had braces because my dentist recommended it and it was like $60 I think. I think the price I paid for mine is pretty good considering you only replace the heads and how well it cleans your teeth.

Wait...What? The toothbrush's RRP was ?110? Was the '0' a typo? Even ?60 sounds outrageously overpriced, even if it was discounted from ?110! At those prices, I expect it to come packaged with toothpaste made from the finest magical ingredients from the 'Candy Kingdom' and for a small Imp to do the brushing for me.

I personally won't pay more than ?5 for a toothbrush and even then, I feel like I'm overpaying for the 'label'.

I had an electric toothbrush at my Grandparents when I was younger back when they first started becoming 'a thing'. I hated the damn thing.

This thread exists

I've heard of waterpiks and other water-jet floss thingies for that amount but a toothbrush? They don't even sell them that much near me.

We have the electric toothbrushes where you can change the heads and plug the handle in to charge the whole thing. I think it costed around the same.

I personally prefer them because it is true when they say they can reach a lot more and get a lot more plaque off your teeth than a regular toothbrush. It's 100% true.

I highly recommend them to anyone. My dentist even asked what toothbrush I use because he was impressed with how clean my teeth were. They are expensive, but you can have them for a LONG time (we've had ours for 3 years now) and all you have to do is change the heads 1 or 2 times a year. Worth the time and money by far.

Last edited:
Are you going to put the Spooky toothpaste from Halloween on it, Mrs anon?

We have the electric toothbrushes where you can change the heads and plug the handle in to charge the whole thing. I think it costed around the same.

I personally prefer them because it is true when they say they can reach a lot more and get a lot more plaque off your teeth than a regular toothbrush. It's 100% true.

I highly recommend them to anyone. My dentist even asked what toothbrush I use because he was impressed with how clean my teeth were. They are expensive, but you can have them for a LONG time (we've had ours for 3 years now) and all you have to do is change the heads 1 or 2 times a year. Worth the time and money by far.
I guess it depends on how you brush.. you sound like those commercials

Back