• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Awkward Dog's Livestream [OFFLINE]

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
STREAM LINK [NSFW]

wave_by_ichigo_kun-d8ft1tm.png

Heya, folks! I can't edit my art thread's title anymore, so I decided to make a separate thread for whenever I stream. :p I will edit and keep it updated for whenever I'm streaming (and whenever I'm not). I thank each and every one of you who comes to take a look, it means a whole lot to me!!

Warning: This channel is NSFW, and will contain NSFW art at times. I also can and will replay the same music (or Youtube videos) over and over (which I have poor taste in anyway), so it's advised to mute it if you don't want to hear the same crap repeatedly.

Thank you all so much for coming~! Hope you enjoy my silly streams~

Art Thread / Art Request Thread / Art Shop

Last edited:
going to try to draw today! lets see what happens lol.

surprise stream!!! i got this huge urge to draw my babies as kids so omg wehs

weird crack of dawn stream everybody. yaaay. sorry for having to use the other link, though

sTREAMINGGG,, doing commissions and some valentines maybe and god knows what else. we shall see

LOOPING THE SAME SONGS AND JONTRONS
idk how long ill be streaming, i only had one pic in mind tonight. we shall see.

WOW GUESS WHOS LOOPING THE SAME SONGS AND JONTRONS AGAIN?????? IS ANYONE SURPRISED no oh ok
as always, thank you to everyone who comes, i really appreciate it!! ;v; it makes me real happy~
(yes im starting really late but the urge didnt hit me until i listened to a certain song oop)

edit: this stream has NSFW qualities.

Last edited:
NIKKI IS STREAMING SO EARLY!!! CAN IT BE?!?!? impossible,, ,,,...

wow looped music and jontrons who wouldve ever guessed. Ever

also going to be NSFW at first as im finishing the picture from earlier

i dont feel too great but i want to try drawing some tonight. might possibly be NSFW at some point idk. as always, jontrons and looped music

i dont think ill be streaming for long because i have ****ing ECT in the morning and I SHOULD NOT BE DRAWING BUT oh look im going to try doodling anyway
same jontrons and music. as always.

ive never seen a stream before but uh--

question im sorry im stupid

is it a message/chat or talking?

Last edited:
by the way all i draw is batman **** so if ur bored of that u prolly shouldnt come lmfao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive never seen a stream before but uh--

question im sorry im stupid

is it a message/chat or talking?

oh? you can message yeah, i think you have to sign up first O: you just watch someone draw is all, and talk to them if you like.

oh? you can message yeah, i think you have to sign up first O: you just watch someone draw is all, and talk to them if you like.
I haven't made an account and I still chat with you fine pffff.

-----

Oh wait besides my side crashing after an hour or two. But I think that's my browser lagging.

Last edited:
I haven't made an account and I still chat with you fine pffff.

-----

Oh wait besides my side crashing after an hour or two. But I think that's my browser lagging.

oh. well then theres your answer :3c

I DREW MY BOYFRIEND TOO HOT HELP ME
except his legs r bugging me,.. anatomy is dumb >:U

Ahh, I'm trying to watch from my phone but it's not working ; v ;
I'll try to troubleshoot u v u ty bb for drawing the nico nico nii

/RIPS OFF SHIRT
HOLY **** MAN I FEEL LIKE DRAWING I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY AFTER TODAYS ECT YEAH WOO
I HAVE NO IDEA IF ITS GOING TO B E NSFW, SFW, NSFD???? NSFL I DONT EVEN KNOW DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM GOING TO DRAW i have some things unfinished + some commissions but,,, im kinda feelin lazy about those commissions...sobs,,,, so idk

EXPECT LOTS OF REPEATED JONTRONS AND MUSIC AND GENERAL OUIABOO/WEEABOONESS IM TRASH I DONT EVEN CARE
HOLY **** I LOVE ALL THIS ENERGY I NEVER HAVE IT

i also found jontron feat katy perry singing firework. its the most beautiful thing ive ever heard in my goddamn life. all hail jontron tbh

MY ETERNAL APOLOGIES, THE STREAM IS ON BUT MY INTERNET HAD SHAT OUT AT THE WORST ****ING TIME Rip in pieces
ITS WORKING NOW IM JUST TRYING TO SET EVERYTHING UP QvQ thank you to those who came TvT

MY ETERNAL APOLOGIES, THE STREAM IS ON BUT MY INTERNET HAD SHAT OUT AT THE WORST ****ING TIME Rip in pieces
ITS WORKING NOW IM JUST TRYING TO SET EVERYTHING UP QvQ thank you to those who came TvT

//pats

I'm looking forward to it going back up u v u

nikki is streaming and wishes she had as much energy as that last time

might be NSFW

expect repeated jontrons/musics

i was watching a moment ago and is it me or do you have like hella tabs up lmao XD <333

it's so calming to watch u draw omg ;w;

Back