"Advanced" plot resetting?

Burumun

Sasha of New Poku
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Does anyone have any tips for plot resetting? Specifically, trying to get a villager in one specific place?

I know about the PWP trick, but I've already started resetting, so it's basically too late for that. Although I have a few spots in town where I plan to put houses, and he's plotted on some of them, there's a specific spot I want to have his house.

nah, after you start plot resetting can't do much. just reset, reset and reset till you get him on the right spot

maybe there is a way to go back a day and maybe fill one place he's plotting his house with a PWP, but i never tried that (due being afraid of messing it up) but maybe someone can point you in the right direction (-:

The only real trick is patience. You can try completely turning off your DS to try and "break the pattern" if the villager keeps plotting in the same spot, but other than that you just keep re-setting! It took me 3 days to get Pashmina in a spot that I liked!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck! :)

place down as many fence PWPs as possible

I recommend placing them like 4 squares away from each other. like so:
Untitled-3.jpg

So with just 4 fences you've created a 18x16 space villagers can't move into. Obviously if you add more fences this space will grow.

There is also this guide. But I haven't personally found it useful. IDK if Im doing it wrong or what

Thanks for your answers!

I haven't had much luck with the full powering off, either, but maybe it'll work, sooner or later, will just have to try it.

did you find anything out? I'd like to know as well, getting Marshal right next to my mayor houseXD

Dont forget to take breaks, eat, and drink. I know that sounds really obvious, but I've seen people go on for two hours and work themselves into a full on migraine trying to get a villager in the perfect place and even then they don't stop.

Back