• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyc weather so bad that schools closed for two days in a row....wtf there's a humongous blizzard out there

- - - Post Merge - - -

(*^_^*)(≧∇≦)*\(^o^)/* posting random kaomojis from my phonr

nyc weather so bad that schools closed for two days in a row....wtf there's a humongous blizzard out there

ugh i'm jealous
i hope some of it comes over to california
i want it to snow so much to bury small children and block roads, causing traffic and non-fatal accidents.

I WANTED TO GET TO 100 posts but it's not WORKING

- - - Post Merge - - -

the heating vents are turning on ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao should i change my avatar and sig into kaneki to confuse you more?

NOOO I WOULD BE SO CONFUSED ITS LIKR PLAYING KANEKI MEMORY

I WANTED TO GET TO 100 posts but it's not WORKING

- - - Post Merge - - -

the heating vents are turning on ;)

post on here some more about minor things that should not bother you like this run-on sentence unless you have some sort of disorder

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

Last edited:
post on here some more about minor things that should not bother you like this run-on sentence unless you have some sort of disorder

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

tbh im just doing it for the bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

why do u have a vendetta against people using the forum for what they want anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah apparently the longer the is he mire bells u get but no one ever tells you how long u need to make it to get actual bells

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah apparently the longer the is he mire bells u get but no one ever tells you how long u need to make it to get actual bells

create a thread for some news about politics and just copy it all from a long news article lol

This is a long post because i want bells like tbt bells because then i can trade it for igb and then I can get more stuff snd then I will be happy. I like bells. ....................................................................................................................................,.......,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............,,,..................,..,.............

MY SLEEP SCHEDULE SUCKS SO MUCH AND I DON'T WANT TO STUNT MY GROWTH BY SLEEP DEPRIVATION

okay I just noticed you just joined today??? wow.. and you're almost to 100 posts... nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back