• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

donut appreciation thread

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
what's your favorite kind of donut? mine is glazed. krispy kreme's glazed is sooooooooooo good but i have none near me ;_;

Last edited:
BOSTON CREME FOR THE WIN THERES NOTHING I LVOE MORE THAN THAT CHOCOLATY OUTER LAYER AND A DOUGHY INSIDE FILLED WITH SWEET CREAM IM CRYING I WANT A DONUT NOW

i don't know why, but whenever i eat a jelly donut i gag really bad.

yeah same i just cant stand the jelly its so gross but my friends all think its super weird because i love Boston cremes and theyre like...u can eat one donut with filling but not the other?? discrimination much

- - - Post Merge - - -

cant stand those gross strawberry donuts either wtf

Mine has to be Boston Creme.. Though I do like glazed as well.

I cannot stand chocolate doughnuts. i hate chocolate

I FREAKING LOVE DONUTS OF ALL KINDS EXCEPT WITH FILLING BUT YOU CAN BUY FREAKING 40 TIMBITS FOR LIKE $5 IF I GO TO THAT STORE I'LL DIE.

I love all kinds of doughnuts tbh but I guess my favorite kind is glazed! especially from kripsy kreme though I rarely buy from there anymore because they're kinda (expensive and) out of my budget???

I like mine cream filled yass B)

If you've never had King Cake before its the best food ever its literally a giant donut with frosting all over. Its amazing.

Back