Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

You beat me ONCE out of like 20 times on a trash non-omega stage lololol
Also I didn't want to embarrass you further on the Diddy one because you choked very hard!!!'

What the heck? I only played you 8 times, the stage was mushroom kingdom u, you didn't get caught by nabbit once, while I got caught twice, You never died by falling off the stage, and I won because of a skillful pk canonball suicide and the diddy kong one, you fell off the stage because of a gimp I did and you suicided with me for some reason, but diddy kong has trouble killing and I didn't kill you by a hair, nice comeback but leave your saltiness for when we play smash. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[
What the heck? I only played you 8 times, the stage was mushroom kingdom u, you didn't get caught by nabbit once, while I got caught twice, You never died by falling off the stage, and I won because of a skillful pk canonball suicide.

And how many PK fire's did it take to make a pk cannonball kill him?

Haha jk you're prolly better then me since you beat him so I shouldn't be talking ****

The only reason I started going pk fire crazy on his Dr. Mario is because I couldn't grab him for my life haha. He's really good but he's also very prideful lol. When I rek him doh..

DK2 coming back with some fire. where you at jav? rematch of the century. stream that shiiiit.

Stream the match, so he doesn't talk smack. I got daringly close to beating him and I did beat him fair and square wow.

Stream the match, so he doesn't talk smack. I got daringly close to beating him and I did beat him fair and square wow.

Link, Yoshi (x2), Kirby(dat choke was tremendous!!), Peach, Sheik, Ganon, Dr. Mario, Palutena, Lucina, Shulk, I beat you with em all yesterday and boi I can come at you with the whole roster and still cream you lololol.

Also it wasn't Omega, it was a bogus stage. If you didn't beat me on an Omega form stage that's not bogus, you didn't really beat me.
The stage moved, the icicles fell, and you got a nabbit after me etc.
Anyway, I'll be home in 3 hours darling if you wanna get down with the get down.
:*

Link, Yoshi (x2), Kirby(dat choke was tremendous!!), Peach, Sheik, Ganon, Dr. Mario, Palutena, Lucina, Shulk, I beat you with em all yesterday and boi I can come at you with the whole roster and still cream you lololol.

Also it wasn't Omega, it was a bogus stage. If you didn't beat me on an Omega form stage that's not bogus, you didn't really beat me.
The stage moved, the icicles fell, and you got a nabbit after me etc.
Anyway, I'll be home in 3 hours darling if you wanna get down with the get down.
:*
You're not good at smash if you can't beat a "nooob" you say I am on a sooo scary "bogus" moving stage with icicles in it, wow. I bet Cooking Okasan could pone me on any stage, you one trick pony.

Last edited:
You're not good at smash if you can't beat a "nooob" you say I am on a sooo scary "bogus" moving stage with icicles in it, wow. I bet Cooking Okasan could pone me on any stage, you one trick pony.

I'm just saying it ain't the same level of play.
Don't believe me?
Check that Final D footy when you got 6% on me teehee.

;) Cooking Okasan you show me some tips to pone dis guy, k? hehe

Last edited:
after you save a replay that you want to record, use a camera with video (or your 3ds if you have to... i've been there) and upload them to youtube or something that's probably the easiest way. unless you have a fancy phone then you can record them with your phone and upload them wherever.

I can never beat my amiibo! Does somebody have any tips for me? I trained them myself so they know all my techniques and stuff. Is there somebody out there who can help me beat my Rosalina amiibo? :(

I think you posted in the wrong thread, Lars, lmao

Anywho, a few days ago me and my brother recorded a few battles on Smash Wii U, we're planning to cut up some of the replays we saved for "good" moments and make a video out of em, crystal clear 60FPS ofcourse.

Last edited:
Back