• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

You beat me ONCE out of like 20 times on a trash non-omega stage lololol
Also I didn't want to embarrass you further on the Diddy one because you choked very hard!!!'

What the heck? I only played you 8 times, the stage was mushroom kingdom u, you didn't get caught by nabbit once, while I got caught twice, You never died by falling off the stage, and I won because of a skillful pk canonball suicide and the diddy kong one, you fell off the stage because of a gimp I did and you suicided with me for some reason, but diddy kong has trouble killing and I didn't kill you by a hair, nice comeback but leave your saltiness for when we play smash. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[
What the heck? I only played you 8 times, the stage was mushroom kingdom u, you didn't get caught by nabbit once, while I got caught twice, You never died by falling off the stage, and I won because of a skillful pk canonball suicide.

And how many PK fire's did it take to make a pk cannonball kill him?

Haha jk you're prolly better then me since you beat him so I shouldn't be talking ****

The only reason I started going pk fire crazy on his Dr. Mario is because I couldn't grab him for my life haha. He's really good but he's also very prideful lol. When I rek him doh..

DK2 coming back with some fire. where you at jav? rematch of the century. stream that shiiiit.

Stream the match, so he doesn't talk smack. I got daringly close to beating him and I did beat him fair and square wow.

Stream the match, so he doesn't talk smack. I got daringly close to beating him and I did beat him fair and square wow.

Link, Yoshi (x2), Kirby(dat choke was tremendous!!), Peach, Sheik, Ganon, Dr. Mario, Palutena, Lucina, Shulk, I beat you with em all yesterday and boi I can come at you with the whole roster and still cream you lololol.

Also it wasn't Omega, it was a bogus stage. If you didn't beat me on an Omega form stage that's not bogus, you didn't really beat me.
The stage moved, the icicles fell, and you got a nabbit after me etc.
Anyway, I'll be home in 3 hours darling if you wanna get down with the get down.
:*

Link, Yoshi (x2), Kirby(dat choke was tremendous!!), Peach, Sheik, Ganon, Dr. Mario, Palutena, Lucina, Shulk, I beat you with em all yesterday and boi I can come at you with the whole roster and still cream you lololol.

Also it wasn't Omega, it was a bogus stage. If you didn't beat me on an Omega form stage that's not bogus, you didn't really beat me.
The stage moved, the icicles fell, and you got a nabbit after me etc.
Anyway, I'll be home in 3 hours darling if you wanna get down with the get down.
:*
You're not good at smash if you can't beat a "nooob" you say I am on a sooo scary "bogus" moving stage with icicles in it, wow. I bet Cooking Okasan could pone me on any stage, you one trick pony.

Last edited:
You're not good at smash if you can't beat a "nooob" you say I am on a sooo scary "bogus" moving stage with icicles in it, wow. I bet Cooking Okasan could pone me on any stage, you one trick pony.

I'm just saying it ain't the same level of play.
Don't believe me?
Check that Final D footy when you got 6% on me teehee.

Man, Jav gonna be real scared o' you, Mr. Salt!

;) Cooking Okasan you show me some tips to pone dis guy, k? hehe

Last edited:
I just destroyed my Fox amiibo with a ganon (down air spike TWICE and no scope zero laser side B)
I'll try and upload it later

after you save a replay that you want to record, use a camera with video (or your 3ds if you have to... i've been there) and upload them to youtube or something that's probably the easiest way. unless you have a fancy phone then you can record them with your phone and upload them wherever.

I can never beat my amiibo! Does somebody have any tips for me? I trained them myself so they know all my techniques and stuff. Is there somebody out there who can help me beat my Rosalina amiibo? :(

I think you posted in the wrong thread, Lars, lmao

Anywho, a few days ago me and my brother recorded a few battles on Smash Wii U, we're planning to cut up some of the replays we saved for "good" moments and make a video out of em, crystal clear 60FPS ofcourse.

Last edited:
Back