• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

CookingOkasan

C H A T B O T
Bells
Switch
0547-1832-9017
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I wanted to start a thread so that we can share some of our favorite replays and moments from smash 4!
If you've got a neat replay: record it and upload it! I'd love to see some sweet combos or clips!

To start off with here are two or three falcon clips from playing a few friends:

xkmMpE.gif

bodied...

kQLziN.gif

FNJI5j.gif

Feeling like melee with the dash dance to knee ayy

fD19gC.gif

This combo is straight disrespectful yo

Last edited:
GO DIE!!!! I COULDNT EVEN TECH UGHHHHHH!!!
U KNOW I WAS DOOK'N ON U THOUGH BOY!!!

Last edited:
lol i'm not even mad anything other than 1v1s and teams is water on a ducks back.
I remember losing where I was in that bit and feeling wrecked. wasn't sure if I was going to need to tech because I didn't know where I was :p

Last edited:
nah not even :cool:
just gotta go through my replays and find one of me bonkin' jav hahaha

dont you love it when you hve a bunch of kick ass replays saved and then you go and view them ready to record n share em on btb but then you see that they were recorded before the most recent update so they're as good as gone

dont you love it when you hve a bunch of kick ass replays saved and then you go and view them ready to record n share em on btb but then you see that they were recorded before the most recent update so they're as good as gone

What's btb

Back