• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can I ask you guys a question?

samsquared

飛べ
Bells
Switch
0358-4407-0607
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Yellow Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Orange Mote of Flame
Okay, so today I went on this date(? not really) with this guy and he's nice and we had a good talk and all, but I am just not feeling it.
He asked if he could kiss me after it was over and I was like "sure" and kissed him on the cheek....
Because I just don't feel it. At all. Even though, frankly, he was good looking. Just nah...
I don't really know how to reject him though? And it's not like he's a bad guy? Maybe I should give him a chance? I don't know, I just didn't feel it at all and thinking about dealing with it is making me feel a little ill...
It didn't even seem like he was all that into me (he definitely seemed like he was getting bored and put off by me), but he over the internet he said that he had crazy passionate feelings for me... Probably with the intentions of getting in my pants
So yeah. What do I say? What do I do? Thoughts?

Okay, so today I went on this date(? not really) with this guy and he's nice and we had a good talk and all, but I am just not feeling it.
He asked if he could kiss me after it was over and I was like "sure" and kissed him on the cheek....
Because I just don't feel it. At all. Even though, frankly, he was good looking. Just nah...
I don't really know how to reject him though? And it's not like he's a bad guy? Maybe I should give him a chance? I don't know, I just didn't feel it at all and thinking about dealing with it is making me feel a little ill...
It didn't even seem like he was all that into me (he definitely seemed like he was getting bored and put off by me), but he over the internet he said that he had crazy passionate feelings for me... Probably with the intentions of getting in my pants
So yeah. What do I say? What do I do? Thoughts?

Say what you truly feel and then just ignore that jerk.

Don't do something you don't want to do. You'll only get yourself into a mess that's harder to get out of. I know it's hard, but sometimes you've just gotta speak your mind.

I remember feeling like this... Then I found out I was asexual. :B

If he's gonna be butt hurt that you wount kiss him and don't want a romantic relationship with him, that just shows what kind of person he is. You chose if you want to be involved.

Tbh if you don't like him now, you won't later on. Save yourself the trouble and just drop him.
Seriously if guys can do it, so can girls damnit.

Does it not only make sense that if you don't like him to not go out with him? Why are you even asking for opinions? It's not like you're going to marry him or keep him as your boyfriend. Just think. Holy moly

Say what you truly feel and then just ignore that jerk.

Don't do something you don't want to do. You'll only get yourself into a mess that's harder to get out of. I know it's hard, but sometimes you've just gotta speak your mind.

I'm afraid of just how much of my mind I should speak...

If he's gonna be butt hurt that you wount kiss him and don't want a romantic relationship with him, that just shows what kind of person he is. You chose if you want to be involved.

I kinda sometimes wonder if I'm asexual? But then, I still get horny and I like guys, but I just idk... I can't have sex or be intimate at all unless I'm in love, otherwise I feel /nothing/

Tbh if you don't like him now, you won't later on. Save yourself the trouble and just drop him.
Seriously if guys can do it, so can girls damnit.

Preach it. <:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does it not only make sense that if you don't like him to not go out with him? Why are you even asking for opinions? It's not like you're going to marry him or keep him as your boyfriend. Just think. Holy moly

? Wait huh?
No, the deal was that he wanted me to be his girlfriend and he definitely wants to get intimate and I am like "no" but I don't know how to say it without being mean.
And just because you don't want something doesn't mean you don't need it. It could very well have been that I had to give this dude a second chance. >>

I kinda sometimes wonder if I'm asexual? But then, I still get horny and I like guys, but I just idk... I can't have sex or be intimate at all unless I'm in love, otherwise I feel /nothing/

Asexualality dosent mean just mean not wanting/having sex, there quite a lot of branches of it..
Trust me I consider myself asexual but a still like guys and their parts, I just hate being romantic :x

Last edited:
Yeah, if you don't like him, ditch him. He's obviously trouble if he wants to kiss on a first date...

Nawwww you two aren't that interested in each other from what I could take from the context.

Just tell him he's cool and all but you're not really feeling it. It's straight to the point, and pretty gentle as far as rejection goes.

Don't like him, don't date him. Don't guilt trip yourself into dating him by thinking "He's seems like a nice guy, I should give him a chance" it'll just make a mess or things more complicated. It's not worth getting into a relationship when you're both not into each other.

Idk... Sometimes I tell myself no you don't need romantism or a man in yo life to be happy just live free but sometimes I'm like hmm...
Internal Conflicts p: Probably from some stuff that happened last years.

Last edited:

...I think being asexual is probably not going to be the answer to "I just don't like this one guy"...

Just tell him you're not interested in that way. If he takes it the wrong way then, well, whatever, you can't really do anything about that.

From my experience, if you're not 'feeling it' with somebody those feelings never really just 'turn up'. It's better to just tell them outright rather than keep it going longer than it has to.

if he's rich just marry him

Or just do this.

Speedboats and butlers are way more important than 'love'.

...I think being asexual is probably not going to be the answer to "I just don't like this one guy"...

Just tell him you're not interested in that way. If he takes it the wrong way then, well, whatever, you can't really do anything about that.

From my experience, if you're not 'feeling it' with somebody those feelings never really just 'turn up'. It's better to just tell them outright rather than keep it going longer than it has to.

Or just do this.

Speedboats and butlers are way more important than 'love'.

Lol, thanks Tao. I did always wonder if feelings could turn up, but knowing that my intuition was right makes me feel better about my intuition.

Back