What was the coolest thing you did when no one was watching?

AustrailanBucket

SuperBucket
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Come on people, it's happend to all of us, did your first backflip, Found missingno by yourself on the toilet Happend to me before :(

Anything!

I say the coolest thing I did was learn how to do my shoe laces at 5 by my self. The funny thing is it took them 2months to realise! ( my parents )

Last edited:
once i was pouring my friend a drink and she dropped the cup and caught it between her legs with the liquid still in it. we were both watching but no one else was, does that count?

i taught myself how to play a few songs on a piano when i was 12

my parents still don't know that i can play piano

once i was pouring my friend a drink and she dropped the cup and caught it between her legs with the liquid still in it. we were both watching but no one else was, does that count?

Nyeees ill take it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

i taught myself how to play a few songs on a piano when i was 12

my parents still don't know that i can play piano

You should tell them!

Found a shiny Psyduck in my White 2 game. Hours later, I found shiny Jellicent and made him part of my team. :)

When I was around five or so years old, this older girl and I were jumping on a trampoline and she jumped up really high while I was still, and since she was so much bigger than me and I was so small, I went flying into the air when she landed and I accidentally did a back flip. I ended up getting really hurt by it and she didn't even see it happen but I still thought it was cool.

Last edited:
Once when I was riding, my horse spooked and I flew out of the saddle. Usually when I fall off I end up flat on my face, but this time I did a flip in mid air and landed perfectly upright on my feet, the reins still in my hand.
Falling with style! :rolleyes:

I won a pokertournament online worth 700$.
Err... I barfed drunk as a skunk from a German hotel balcony.

Back