• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much have you changed in a year?

I also gained weight, because of a medication change, I increased my GPA, I wrote another novel, beat some great games, saw some great movies, I dunno..... met people. XD

Mentally, I've changed drastically... I think.. hahah I got more mature I guess and.. more pessimistic. Physically, well, I think I didn't change much. I just got taller (which is normal lol)

and... not being creepy or anything but like...... yall are so cute omg

Wat the heck, I will post pictures.... XD

K2mDagW.jpg

L2Y7BhE.jpg

Last edited:
mentally i think i've improved a bit, done stuff i never thought i'd do for better or for worse
things aren't drastically different but at the same time everything's changed

ok nvm i found one - nothing has changed tho

LatLnry.jpg

i did sunglasses and no sunglasses idk

h0w6gHg.png
AQeb1aJ.png

......and i just realized im wearing the exact same shirt in the 2014 and 2015 pics wtf

Last edited:
I haven't changed much physically - I've lost a bit of weight but that's all.

Otherwise there's a lot that has changed for me in this past year that's affected my thoughts and feelings, and I am definitely feeling much better now than a year ago. I am much happier now, I don't have any anger/sadness towards anyone, I'm more optimistic and just in general feel I can enjoy my life much more. I used to have depressing thoughts frequently, but now I just feel much happier instead as all aspects of my life have improved greatly.

I hope it stays like that (or only gets better) for as long as possible. :)

My hair was probably green this time last year, and now it's been red for a while. Physically, I really haven't changed much I don't think.

I started college, though, which is a pretty drastic thing. I've made a lot of good friends and taken charge of my identity a bit more. I also had two very short, distant relationships that made me realize that I don't really want that. And I had the biggest change to my mental health, but I'm getting that taken care of now and things are looking up.

TBH, I don't think I've changed so much, but I probably have.

loads, the first year of uni made me mature fast - talked to so many patients including terminally ill ones and it made me appreciate life more, and had a bf who was depressed and needed me to be strong for him

I've also put on 10 pounds :D

Physically I just lost some weight that I'm trying to put back on and my hair color got a bit darker. I dyed it auburn a couple of years ago and all of last year I've been trying to get all of the redness out so it'll be just brown, but it's taking a very long time. ;;

I think I've gotten a little better at standing up for myself and taking care of myself if I need to. I also feel like I'm not nearly as outgoing and talkative as I was last year but I don't think that's a permanent change, I think I've just been more tired and anxious lately than I usually am. Oh and I got better at Mario Kart. :)

Last edited:
im so matuRE !!1!1 now

but seriously, my perspective of life has changed and I hate more people than I used to and I decided not to let people take advantage of my kindness and generosity. Also, I got a new group of friends and I feel like after a previous friendship ran its course and found these friends, a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I have for the first time in forever been social outside of school.

I became a little less awkward and much more social,social lifes been interesting at school 8).

And physically,I think I look better although I really need to cut my hair.

i dont look any different than when i did from when i was 10 lmao
and i think i became dumber

oh well

This time last year I was planning my trip to Europe, I was pretty meek and useless tbh. Freaking out all the time about the future.

I like to think that I've grown up a lot, gained of a lot of experience, and my anxiety has gone from like a 9 to a 1. I feel like I can actually function and handle myself like an adult now, so I'm pretty happy with how much I've changed in a year.

I look basically the same - my head was buzzed back then and now I have decently mid-length hair. That's about it.

Oh god..um i've become more care free and changed my perspective of life/how i feel about my own life (recently almost got into a car accident with my sister and i swear to god those few seconds where i thought the end was right then and there, i decided that any little problem i had or any quarrel with anyone wasn't worth it). I've made a ton of new friends and lost a close one who really meant a lot to me. I've been more stressed for sure too. Oh and i discovered KelseyHendrix deserves a separate folder on my computer dedicated to her and i call it "FREAKING KELSEY" C:

Back