How much have you changed in a year?

DoctorGallifrey

The Raggedy Man
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
I saw this thread on a different forum that I'm a member of. Thought it was cool to see how everyone changed in just one year.

I miss both of these hair styles, and I really want my long hair back. My hair right now is in the middle of both lengths
2013:
tumblr_nipoksytge1qgomnoo1_400.jpg

2014:
tumblr_nipoksytge1qgomnoo2_400.jpg

Last edited:
i've actually changed quite a lot in the past year, it's something i've been think about a lot lately. it's kinda cool to see side-by-side pics. good thread idea :D

tumblr_mz8z80V84D1qb7j8ao1_500.jpg
that's last year. longer hair, general confusion about life, etc.
tumblr_nippnfQSQh1qb7j8ao1_500.jpg
and this year, much more confident (or at least appearing so... i'm still generally confused lbr)

Last edited:
Physically, I lost fifteen pounds.
Mentally, I feel more alone, and my sense of self-worth has gone down a lot. I guess I'm just more pessimistic??

A lot. I'm much stronger (mentally) and I think my last year self would be intimidated by me now, which is all I want

Physically quite a bit. The coat/mediocre photo in general doesn't make it noticeable, but I've bulked up a bit more as well (as in athletically, as opposed to becoming a fatty)

Left : Now
Right : then
View attachment 81967

I've changed a lot 'mentally' as well but to be honest, if that stays the same every year I think you're doing something wrong.

Last edited:
Physically quite a bit. The coat/mediocre photo in general doesn't make it noticeable, but I've bulked up a bit more as well (as in athletically, as opposed to becoming a fatty)

i hope you dont mind me saying, you are really cute

i would post pics but my first pic from '14 has me in about 20kg of make up, so it wouldn't be a proper comparison

but p much my hair got longer and thats it LOL

I don't think I changed too much. I let go of a lot of toxic things last year and perhaps got a better hold of myself.

Back