• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Rumors of Kalos Sequels

Black 2 and White 2 were made because Iwata didn't want the same rehash for once, he wanted the team to do something different. If they released X 2 and Y 2, then they're breaking their own naming pattern. The X and Y are references to the games finally being in 3D. The last axis used in a 3D plane is Z, so it's very, very likely that the last Kalos game is a single game called Pokemon Z.

Anyway, this entire thread is based on "rumors" that came from no given source. Unless the OP can conjure up something, it's a pretty useless thread.

?????what??? Are u?? Talking?????? About?????

His dad's brothers cousin sons daughters brother In laws half sisters moms uncles grandmas step sons brothers son works for Nintendo and knows Reggie and said so!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!1!1!1!!

Remaking Yellow (Pokemon GlintYellow?) would be the most logical step for Nintendo. They'd have to split it into two versions to keep with the typical Pokemon games, though. Perhaps you could play as Team Rocket for once?

Honestly I feel as if they're going to remake D/P/PT. There's just so many things that my friend and I found that hint at a possible gen 4 remake. And don't ask me because I'm too lazy to point out everything we've found. I might just edit this or something on my own time and put in some of the stuff that we found.

Honestly I feel as if they're going to remake D/P/PT. There's just so many things that my friend and I found that hint at a possible gen 4 remake. And don't ask me because I'm too lazy to point out everything we've found. I might just edit this or something on my own time and put in some of the stuff that we found.

So then basically you're bs-ing since you're "too lazy" to point it out.

Give me a break. Either share what you know or don't make some claim.

Remaking Yellow (Pokemon GlintYellow?) would be the most logical step for Nintendo. They'd have to split it into two versions to keep with the typical Pokemon games, though. Perhaps you could play as Team Rocket for once?
Why would that be the most logical? For one, it would be a remake of a remake, which they have never done before. There's also the fact that Red/Green are the Kanto versions, so I don't see why a Yellow remake would be the most logical if they were to return to that region. And lastly, why two versions of a game that is a single version to begin with?

If it's the "most logical", it's not a type of logic that's easy to follow.

They should remake 1st 2nd 5th and 4th gen in 3ds, make pok?mon Z and stop pok?mon saga. Unless they make a Nintendo 4DS or idk

how? they still have to remake dp and bw?

No they don't?

They only remade RS because they weren't accessible on the 3DS.

If the next console supports DS games then we still probably won't have Gen 4/5 remakes. The next pokemon games that are going to be remade would probably be red/blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

utter bull****

No more remakes please. Every generation has seen the GBA or higher, so there's no need. Just go on and make gen 7, gamefreak.

So then basically you're bs-ing since you're "too lazy" to point it out.

Give me a break. Either share what you know or don't make some claim.

I mean I guess you could say I am bs-ing, even though I'm not. But I'm sure if you didn't feel like doing something you wouldn't want to do it unless you absolutely have to. My example here is me posting that evidence points to a gen 4 remake. Don't come at me saying "don't make a claim without giving evidence" or something similar to that. If I feel like it, I will. Otherwise I'm not obliged to share evidence. Same goes to the other guy who also called bs.

I mean I guess you could say I am bs-ing, even though I'm not. But I'm sure if you didn't feel like doing something you wouldn't want to do it unless you absolutely have to. My example here is me posting that evidence points to a gen 4 remake. Don't come at me saying "don't make a claim without giving evidence" or something similar to that. If I feel like it, I will. Otherwise I'm not obliged to share evidence. Same goes to the other guy who also called bs.

There's no evidence being shared, so until then, your claim is bs.

I unno, I'd prolly see D/P/Plat remakes coming out in like 2018 at the very least.

Go ahead and call it bs, I don't have to share evidence if I don't feel like it. Now, when those gen 4 remakes come out, we'll see if I'm bs-ing or not.
All right. A few things to note.

1. Your post goes "they're making D/P remakes and I have proof!!!", then you don't post any proof.
2. Being called out on this makes you pissy.
3. It's too soon for another remake.

There will likely be remakes, but it'll be in the 7th or even the 8th generation. I wouldn't be surprised if G7 was entirely for the New 3DS line, or enhanced by it, like how G5 was DSi-enhanced. So even if they release remakes in like 2018 like Hyogo said, that doesn't prove you were right at all.

Unless you can conjure up some actual evidence of your claims, your posts are just as good as a person going "my uncle who works at Nintendo said it".

I unno, I'd prolly see D/P/Plat remakes coming out in like 2018 at the very least.

Well, yes, they're bound to happen at some point. But he's making some claim about "EVERYTHING POINTS TO IT." and he's basically just trolling by refusing to provide evidence because he's "too lazy" to but is perfectly fine with arguing.

I think it make sense for the Palos sequel to be Pokemon Z the sequel should focus more on zygarde and more about this 3000 year old war

Well, yes, they're bound to happen at some point. But he's making some claim about "EVERYTHING POINTS TO IT." and he's basically just trolling by refusing to provide evidence because he's "too lazy" to but is perfectly fine with arguing.

Alright well, how about this. I'll go ahead and gather the evidence that I've found, and post it another day. Right now, I don't have the energy to go and gather everything that I've found over the past month. And yes, I am fine with arguing. I've always been in arguments with tons of people, so if I come off as rude or something, it's not intentional. Arguing is just something that I've always done in the past, which means I usually have time to argue.

That aside, I'll go ahead and gather everything I've found and make it into a list and post it on here for another day and then we'll see what everyone thinks based off what I've gathered.

Last edited:
Why would that be the most logical? For one, it would be a remake of a remake, which they have never done before. There's also the fact that Red/Green are the Kanto versions, so I don't see why a Yellow remake would be the most logical if they were to return to that region. And lastly, why two versions of a game that is a single version to begin with?

If it's the "most logical", it's not a type of logic that's easy to follow.

It's the most logical because Yellow is different from Red/Blue/Green as well as FR and LG. So if Ninty ever remade it, they could technically say that they've never remade Yellow. Keep in mind we're dealing with Nintendo here, the people who somehow fumbled EarthBound and knocked Super Mario 64 out of the park..

Alright well, how about this. I'll go ahead and gather the evidence that I've found, and post it another day. Right now, I don't have the energy to go and gather everything that I've found over the past month. And yes, I am fine with arguing. I've always been in arguments with tons of people, so if I come off as rude or something, it's not intentional. Arguing is just something that I've always done in the past, which means I usually have time to argue.

That aside, I'll go ahead and gather everything I've found and make it into a list and post it on here for another day and then we'll see what everyone thinks based off what I've gathered.

quit ranting and you probably don't even have the evidence that's why you're gonna post it another day to find some clues lol just admit y o u don't have evidence and just say I think there is going to be a sequel but I don't have evidence

Back