• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Rumors of Kalos Sequels

Captain Crazy Chicken

The bad guys are pirates?
Bells
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
I remember seeing an E3 thing that had the main attraction be a cancelled crossover between Fire Emblem and Persona. But what I REALLY want to get into was, there were Kalos sequels in there... I know we had Unova sequels, but... What do YOU think of the Kalos sequel rumors...?

I remember seeing an E3 thing that had the main attraction be a cancelled crossover between Fire Emblem and Persona. But what I REALLY want to get into was, there were Kalos sequels in there... I know we had Unova sequels, but... What do YOU think of the Kalos sequel rumors...?

Well I finally understand why there has been no information on the Fire Emblem crossover since like last year, haha.

The guy whose uncle works at Nintendo said it was...

Let's talk about why they're called X[SUP]2[/SUP] and Y[SUP]2[/SUP]. And let's talk about Why i said SEQUELS, not sequel. Will they be set 2 years after the last games? Will Clemont be old enough to drive? Will Ramos FINALLY declare himself too old to continue to be a Gym Leader and allow his great grandchild to take the helm? Will Viola and Alexa be travelling? Will you start off COMPLETELY different than the last main character, complete with a different mother? Will there be a ranch? Will Diantha move on to moviemaking for the rest of her days? Will Contest Spectaculars make a return, as well as Lisia? Will I stop imitating Panormous Panda? Find out next time on Bell Tree Ball Z!

I guess in Pokemon X2 we have to stop the X-Hunters or something.

Classy Mega Man X joke.

Pokemon Yellow remake and then to Gen 7 please. I don't want to go back to Kalos unless it's drastically different.

Black 2 and White 2 were made because Iwata didn't want the same rehash for once, he wanted the team to do something different. If they released X 2 and Y 2, then they're breaking their own naming pattern. The X and Y are references to the games finally being in 3D. The last axis used in a 3D plane is Z, so it's very, very likely that the last Kalos game is a single game called Pokemon Z.

Anyway, this entire thread is based on "rumors" that came from no given source. Unless the OP can conjure up something, it's a pretty useless thread.

I'd rather have Water Blue and Electric Yellow for 20th Pokemon Anniversary...

But meh, I wanted to like Kalos but I couldnt. X Squared and Y Squared would be cool names :3

YES! Why can't he just say the name of it!?!

That backpacker was referring to Hoenn, which ended up being remade anyway.

Anyways, Kalos NEEDS a remake just because its first form left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Very incomplete story line..;-;

That backpacker was referring to Hoenn, which ended up being remade anyway.

Anyways, Kalos NEEDS a remake just because its first form left a bitter taste in my mouth.

But he says it's "Not Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos." He directly says it isn't Hoenn. I don't see how he's referring to it.

It's not a remake if it's in the same engine, with the same graphics. Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum aren't remakes.

Speaking of that last one, if they manage to make Z another Platinum, where it fixes everything that was wrong with the first two, then bravo. At this point I have little hope left for what Z is gonna be, and if it's the same quality, then Gen 6 is officially the worst one after 1.

Back