Patriots or Seahawks?

Patriots or Seahawks (Football)

• New England Patriots :/

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks! :)

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
This belongs in the off topic since it has nothing to do with AC lol
but since I live in washington I guess seahawks, going to seattle almost everyday I see seahawks stuff everywhere. Im not that big of a football fan tho, I prefer golf

Seahawks, tbh after DeflateGate I don't think Patriots deserve it. Not to mention they also got punished for obtaining films of other teams they shouldn't have gotten.

As I die-hard Colts fan, I CANNOT stand the cheating Patsies from New England. I hate the Seahawks, too, but just a little bit less for the next week. This is easily the worst Super Bowl since I started watching football over 10 years ago.

As I die-hard Colts fan, I CANNOT stand the cheating Patsies from New England. I hate the Seahawks, too, but just a little bit less for the next week. This is easily the worst Super Bowl since I started watching football over 10 years ago.

I kinda agree with you here. The Seahawks won last year, so why win again? However, since the Patriots won, I'm going for the Seahawks and let them capture two Super Bowls in a row. But this is my only time I'm going for a team I won't support.

To be fair, my hatred with a passion towards some baseball teams is much stronger than any of the football teams.

I don't like football (More of a hockey girl), but I have to say the Seahawks.

marshawn lynch is my boii, also i want to see sherman **** talk to brady after a pick or somethin

HAWKS! So proud of my home team these two past seasons. So glad I live in Seattle.

Patriots deflate their footballs under the legal standard, BOO cheaters! :(

Last edited:
Back