• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weirdest combination of food you've made/seen?

unintentional

Sukuna my beloved
Bells
Switch
6733-0609-3110
User Title Color Change
Red Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
as I hunting for mustard to go to my bbq chips, I was wondering if anyone else has weird stuff like that that they like.

As far as my food goes- Spaghetti Tacos (which, yes, I got into when ICarly was a thing) and bbq chips+mustard (where after I ate all the chips, I just eat the mustard by it's self)

As far as what I've seen goes- Mashed Potatoes+bbq sauce, a girl put all of her school food together ate it (the day was mashed potatoes, "chicken", and peas)

Sorry if anyone else has made this thread/ a similar one

We had chicken potato casarol earlier ,-, I was okay a little chewy tho

One tine I was really hungry so I macaroni tacos and they were deliciousness
My dad eats canned peaches and shredded cheese also..

Last edited:
My mum told me about how her dad's favourite kind of sandwich was peanut butter and onion.
Like, actual peanut butter with bits of red onion.
And I was like "ew", of course.

But one day I was making a peanut butter sandwich on the cutting board that someone had earlier used to cut onions on and they didn't wash it, and some of the onion flavour got on my sandwich. And it didn't taste bad. Somehow red onion goes well with peanut butter???

I haven't actually tried to make a peanut butter and onion sandwich on purpose before. I think I'm afraid I'll like it.

Hot sauce and crouton.
Pizza crust and soda.
Mustard and Sour Cream and Onion chips.
Ice Cream and Granola bars.

There's a lot more but this is all I can remember.

Last edited:
I can't cook whatsoever. So I always just end up throwing random things together, calling it "Ghetto Gourmet".

Also I really love Sriracha sauce on everything. Especially Ramen.

ice cream and fries
ketchup and mayonnaise (from a movie lol)

I can't cook whatsoever. So I always just end up throwing random things together, calling it "Ghetto Gourmet".

Also I really love Sriracha sauce on everything. Especially Ramen.

lol i love this term

I once made this weird concoction, but it wasn't good, it was like mustard, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, pickle juice, maple syrup, brown mustard, ketchup, and more, it was nasty. :)

I once made this weird concoction, but it wasn't good, it was like mustard, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, pickle juice, maple syrup, brown mustard, ketchup, and more, it was nasty. :)

jesus where you trying to make a bomb :p

I used to make stuff like that but call it perfume and it give it away at school

My grandma eats fruit and cottage cheese together. x.x And my mom puts sugar all over her spaghetti.

Back