March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I have enough money to buy a game but there a few options. I could either:

Pre order Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (It looks pretty sweet and would be my first Kirby game.)

Buy Bayonetta 2 (Looks awesome but I would have to play with only the gamepad because I have younger sisters who shouldn't see the stuff in that game.)

Or buy Mario Kart: Double Dash off eBay (looks fun)

Which game should I get?

I voted MKDD because that game is super fun even though it's pretty outdated :) My brother owns Bayonetta 2 and it looks awesome, but I'm not all that familiar with the series (I know it's about a witch or something xD). As for Kirby and the Rainbow Course, I'd totally get it just because it's Kirby lol. I'm a huge Kirby fan X3 I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of these game choices :) GL!

According to eBay, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is typically priced lower than $40. Knowing on how amazing the game actually is and that there isn't going to have a GCN VC version of it anytime soon, this might be your best bet if you're trying to save some hard-earned cash. You could also try finding that game near your town, hoping that you'll find one for the same average price or lower.

If searching for Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is too tricky for you, then there's nothing wrong going with either Bayonetta 2 for fast-paced gameplay and mature content or Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for cuteness fix. Thankfully, there's a demo for the former that you can download on your Wii U and try it out.

Last edited:
Have you played any/many games in the mariokart series before? Double dash is fun especially with friends, but if you've played the more recent mariokart's (7/8 etc) it might be a little lack luster, but it'll still be fun nonetheless. Personally I would get get kirby but that's just me

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse I'm looking forward to, though I'm a bit on edge about the gameplay being so drastically different from the usual platformers I was expecting (I haven't played the DS Kirby games).
If you've never played Kirby though this could work to your advantage since you'll be playing it from a totally unbiased perspective.

I don't like Bayonetta but other people seem to, so I'm obviously missing something...So I won't comment on whether or not you should buy it.
I think that if you can find the Bayonetta 2 'double pack' that comes with Bayonetta 1 though, the overall 'bargain' of getting two games for the price of one might be worth having to play it only on the gamepad.

I would also say get Mario Kart 8 rather than Double Dash...But I always thought that each new Mario Kart made the one before it redundant.

Mariokart is only really fun if you have friends or other people to play with. If you're in the middle of nowhere, then I'd go with Kirby.

Mario Kart Double Dash because:

Everyone loves Mario Kart

You can play it soon (unlike the Kirby game)

If you're looking at two E games and an M, I think that means that you might like an E game better. I vote Mario Kart Double Dash!

I'd go with Kirby.

Bayonetta might not be good for your family life (as said, you have younger sisters...)

Mario Kart DOUBLE DASH is sort of a waste. Mario Kart 8 you can get, its on the Wii U, and it has online compatibility. Double Dash is only fun with friends. I played 7 and 8, and I was satisfied...maybe you will do.

So I vote Kirby, as it looks really cool and fun for everyone who plays it (Have you SEEN Triple Deluxe?) and Kirby is Kirby. Also Mario kart 7 or 8 are not up there, I would vote those instead, but since they arent there, Kirby.

I heard the music for Rainbow Curse.
That music is purely beautiful. Get it.

I would just like to point out that Nintendo is apparently reducing the price of Kirby and the Rainbow curse the same way they did with Captain Toad.

So Kirby is also probably going to be the cheaper of the 3.

I played the crap out of Double Dash growing up. It's got some of the best tracks in the series, hands down, plus the character specific items are a blast.

I will say the trailer I saw on the shop from my wiiu for that Kirby game looked derpy. Like... Really derpy. It looked like whoeever made it seemed high or something at the time.

Umm... I don't know youre age or anything, but out of those games I would say Bayonette 2. Maaaybe MKDD. It was cool, but... if you're going for 60 dollar games I would say just get Mario Kart 8. Considering MKDD was the last one I played before 8.. 8 has BLOWN MY MIND. In graphics, character choices... and alllll the courses from the past game.s woooot

Back