• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone notice Cartoon Networks mistake?

I used to love Regular Show, but its like one of those shows that gets toned down after a while, now it's not as good as it once was.

Clarence and Steven Universe are awesome . Gumball and Regular Show are good. Adventure Time is ok.

Clarence and Steven Universe are awesome . Gumball and Regular Show are good. Adventure Time is ok.

Clarence is great. I judged it harshly when I first saw it but now it's definitely my second fav show on cn.

Imo the last good show CN had was the first season of Total Drama Island, the following seasons of that series were just horrible.

I've never been a big fan of AT or Steven Universe

I really like AT, Steven Uni, Over the Garden Wall, shows that bring that sort of nostolgic good feel back to me. Gravity Falls still trumps these though.

A powerpuff girls remake? o:
well that show was my top favorite when I was little, i'm looking forward to see if this will be good too. but seeing how most cartoons are on CN now... hell, they don't even make a lot of cartoons and ive seen weird "reality tv" like shows.

Since I stopped watching CN since 2009, I don't know much about the shows we see nowadays. I don't even have interest anymore.

To the users who were ages 8 and up in 2005...

Do you remember Atomic Betty? I remember that it was pulled off CN in late 2005, but I don't know the real answer why it was cancelled from CN and the fact that Cartoon Network removed it from the site to the point where it's like it never aired on CN. Do you know why they cancelled it in 2005? I know 2008 was when the show was officially over worldwide, but 2005 was when it no longer airs in the US.

Atomic Betty wasn't Cancelled they reached the final episode and ended it
as for why it's no longer on the site, that I can't answer​

Atomic Betty wasn't Cancelled they reached the final episode and ended it
as for why it's no longer on the site, that I can't answer​

That was for Canada (where the show came from). I'm asking why did they stopped airing it in the US from 2006 and later.

That was for Canada (where the show came from). I'm asking why did they stopped airing it in the US from 2006 and later.

Since this thread has been revived, I can hopefully get my answer on why Cartoon Network decided to stop airing Atomic Betty three years before it ended.

Cartoon Networks been a mistake since June 17, 2009. The only good show they have left is Steven Universe.

Back